Alyson Hannigan & Satyana: Swinging Good Time

Alyson Hannigan & Satyana: Swinging Good Time

Alyson Hannigan and her 1 1/2-year-old daughter Satyana were seen out in sunny Los Angeles, Calif. on Thursday (February 3).

The How I Met Your Mother star playfully swung her little one around for the paparazzi.

The 36-year-old actress once gushed to TV Guide about being a first time mom.

She said “Motherhood is just the best thing I’ve ever done. It’s just so..beyond words. Everyday is such a wonderful experience and I love it so much and it’s just amazing to watch her discover the world.

“You know, I could see the world through her eyes now and it makes everything special…like little drops of water on the side of the bathtub is so interesting to her and it’s fun to remember that was in me as well when I was a kid.”

Filed under: Alyson Hannigan,Satyana Denisof

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

Saty is so sweet and a so happy!!!

It’s really sad that she calls the paparazzi everytime.

• Anon.

Hmm, were you there when the call cam in? And they couldn’t just be there since this appears to be the family’s normal routine? It is star ridden California after all. Maybe they should “hide”.

Her dad said on a fan board that they have an agreement with the paparazzi. By the way, you just have to look at all her pictures. All of them look staged, she’s even posing for them.

Pictures of Sarah Michelle Gellar and her daughter never look that way: youtube.com/watch?v=jhFmXW-046s

• Anon.

That sounds like an odd this for a Dad to do. Mysterious fan board. Could be this woman is just a lot nicer to people. And if,IF, she called anyone, we are here to look at thee pictures unless you just want to look at photos of angry suprised people.

I highly doubt her dad is hanging out on message boards. And if he is, so what? I, for one, enjoy seeing pictures of this beautiful family. And why are you comparing her to Sarah Michelle Gellar? Do you compare everyone with people they used to work with?

4. Anon.

“thing” not this

5. Ashley

Oh GEEZ. Why can’t we just enjoy adorable family pictures without there being somebody bitching about calling the paparazzi. What matters is that that little girl looks happy and healthy and loved.

I only have one problem with these pictures – No Alexis!!! I love seeing pictures of them as a family.

7. familyalways04

They look so happy and Satyana is adorable!! I hope I can make my kid that happy when I have one :)

Love this family! :-)