Nicole Richie & Family: Trekking Trio

Nicole Richie & Family: Trekking Trio

Nicole Richie went on a hike in the Hollywood Hills on Saturday (February 5) with her adorable kids Harlow, 3, and Sparrow, 1.

With her outdoor activities, this mom-of-two certainly walks the walk – she recently talked about setting a healthy example for her kids.

The former Simple Life star, who was in Europe with hubby Joel Madden as his band Good Charlotte kicked off their tour, recently Tweeted about being a newlywed, “This whole ‘My last name is Madden’ thing is really working for me here in Ireland! I’m down, I’m down.”

Filed under: Celebrity Kids,Celebrity Moms,Harlow Madden,Nicole Richie,Sparrow Madden

Photo credit: Flynet

1. caitlin

Harlow just turned three. Adorable family.

2. Mimi

So cute.

So refreshing to see that she has completely turned her whole life around, ended up getting married and being a devoted mother.

4. Anonymous2

Is she pregnant? She looks great but a little rounder than usual. Just saying.

5. Shirelle

Harlow and Sparrow are so cute. I love the name Harlow. I love Sparrow’s batman tee so cute.

They’re average looking.

7. marymoss6

This is sweet!!! major brands give out samples of their popular health products best place is “123 Get Samples” tell your friends too.

thanks .

Is a nanny really necessary to bring on this outing???????

This is probably the first time I’ve seen a picture of Nicole with a nanny – she seems to be very self-sufficient and a real hands- on mom and walks the talk — she enjoys being with her kids and doesn’t use them as props,unlike certain others we see on this website.

10. alice

sparrow. oh my goodness. why would anyone dream up this name for a child with parents knee-high to a grasshopper? seriously!! this kid will likely be 5 foot 5 fullly grown and he has to be “sparrow” !!?! child abuse pure and simple. all the organic friendly harvested wood toys and homespun cotton tunics will not influence my view one iota.

• Danielle

Actually I thought Sparrow looks tallish for 1. Harlow always favoured her mother though in height.
      Lol @ this article saying they were ‘hiking’, hardly, more of a stroll id say considering Nicoles in ballet pumps and 1 yr old isnt going to walk very far haha

11. AJ

So cute! This is a really little thing to notice, but I think it’s adorable how babies grip one of your fingers when they’re holding your hand. I love the name Harlow, Sparrow not so much (Row is good though) but hey, he can always use his middle name James… Their baby, their choice in names.

12. Julianne

OMG ! what an adorable kiddos :) Love little sparrows’ eyes … he is so big :)

AJ I agree it is adorable how little ones do grip just one finger, probably easier for them :-) this is such a cute family!

14. hopeso

Nice!

they are not midget, maybe other peoples children are freakishly tall lol! also i dont get why people get so annoyed by the nannies? if i had the money i would bring them around too. its also nice in a world where both parents usually work for the parent and nanny to work in unison!

16. Anonymous123

Sparrow reminds me of Sloth from The Goonies.

Can she dress them better? I dress my kids better than this….

i agree sparrow does look tall for his age, and harlow is so little and cute. i’m sure her tininess lets her get away a lot more then other kids her age lol!

Love them, so cute :)

20. Truth

You are such a jealous negative individual! Calling you out! Nicole and her children are living a wonderful life and they three of them especially in this photo look so beautiful. Your comments are truly your own and of course through your green envious eyes! It does not matter what you think!