Pink’s Pregnant Self-Portrait

Pink's Pregnant Self-Portrait

What do you do when you hate all of the photos being taken of you? If you’re Pink, you take matters into your own hands. The pregnant popstar took a photo of her growing belly and then posted it on Twitter with these messages:

ALRIGHT… because paparazzi of today have absolutely no photographic skill or artistry whatsoever, and their pictures are hideous….

I’m going to post a self-portrait I took yesterday morning for all of you asking to see belly shots. 3 wks of photo classes for me…

Pink and her husband Carey Hart are expecting their first child together, and it looks like the singer is serious about capturing all the moments on film – she was recently spotted leaving a photography class.

Filed under: Pink,Pregnancy Watch

Photo credit: Twitter

1. caitlin

lol sweet pregnant self-portrait

great photo

That’s a great photo!

4. implosion

funny. pregnancy is when my outside (fat, swollwen, acne ridden, oiley hair, swollen ankles…etc etc) least correlated with my inside (excited, exultant, joyful, loving). imo photography can never capture pregnancy… the private and quiet beginning of a life-defining relationship.

5. Kate

So lovely!! Cannot wait to see her as a mommy, she going to be fantastic.

6. Ondine

She needs a few more photography lessons.

what a beautiful photo…..

8. stacey elle

@ondine, you said it. Her focus is on the coffee cup & the b&w civersion could be way better :/ I love pink but I’m disappointed in this photo….she needs to leave the photography to the professionals…

9. kuma

aaaw! i love all your songs! you’re gonna be the best mom out there! best of luck with everything pink! take best care of yourself, hugs xx

10. Queen B

I love it! Great photo! I recently took a self-portrait of myself too, from my right side view. It was tricky but worthwhile. I’ll be due in August. :) <3

11. Proud Mother

i love these comments from ppl who want to insult this picture done by a extroardinary woman who is “TRYING” 2 enjoy the experience of first time motherhood, so friggen what if its not the best pic or not completely focussed on her beautiful belly or even if its in black/white..its her pic, she is obviously proud of it so get off her back…there is always a hater somewhere, someone who has to try to bring others down…yes she has the money to hire a professional photographer, but id much rather c that Pink has gone to the effort of doing this herself & enjoying it!!

12. Shell Jones

Being a mum is the most special gift you can ever be given its the hardest most satisfying job you will ever have.