The Federlines Are Bowling Boys

The Federlines Are Bowling Boys

It was a family affair this week as Kevin Federline headed to a local bowling alley in Los Angeles, California with his kids Sean Preston, 5, and Jayden James, 4, his girlfriend Victoria Prince and his parents (February 5).

Kevin’s name has come up in connection with Charlie Sheen‘s latest troubles – it turns out he had a short-lived relationship with Kacey Jordan, one of the women linked to the Two and a Half Men star. She recently revealed that while they were together she would sometimes babysit the boys.

“I watched the kids when Kevin was dealing with the divorce,” Kacey tells TMZ. “He was busy with going to so many meetings with lawyers. We went swimming … they were great.”

Filed under: Jayden James Federline,Kevin Federline,Sean Preston Federline

Photo credit: GSI Media

1. Sara

Does he really have to smoke in front of them??

2. nicoleC

why keep the same poll for few days ….

3. Ariana

Shouldn’t smoke in front of or in the presence of the children. It sends a terrible message and children are much more likely to smoke themselves if they have smoking parents.

• Alma

my parents both smoked and I’ve never touched a cigarette in my life, maybe because I hated seeing them smoking (and smelling of cigarette). But I agree, the cigarettes should be left outside childrens breathing area.

4. Alma

Oh boy, I hate to say that, but I hope the boys dont pick up KFed’s eating habits. It looks though like their dressing style is already Kfed’s all the way.

5. Aunty Social

Taking an excursion from the trailer park to go bowling, KFat shows off his new Trailer Park Queen.

omg their clothes are horrible! they look so… not stylish in those.
    they also have to cut their hair a little bit more.

7. P!nk

It’s THEIR and THEY’RE. Learn how to spell.

What is your problem? Maybe some of us are not perfect spellers, so what! At least we don’t go online making rude comments! Who do you think you are? Just because you have better grammar doesn’t make you a better person. You have a ‘know it all’ attitude, really NOT flattering!

My god my god my god, Preston is such a beautiful, wonderful, lovely boy! He have so much grow, it’s crazy! He’s a little man now! love his hair and i think his clothes are alright but i prefer when it’s Britney who dresses them. he looks like a little skater so cute

Kfed looks so stupid with those flip flops on what a dork….

10. Kids

Kevin is wise to have his parents to help with his sons. Kevin has serious health issues which is no excuse for his unhealthy lifestyle, Kevin needs therapy for personal issues. The boys are dressed for the activity so Kevin does a good job with letting them be little boys.

11. Mee-Mee

I wonder if Sean & Jayden spend time playing with their older siblings, Kori & Kaleb anymore. It’s been quite a while since i’ve seen any photos of all 4 kids together. It seems as though Brittany is financially supporting a whole lot of people these days!

The cutest little boys ever :) and Kevin is a jerk, just to state hahaha

Britney smokes in front of them too. There’s that infamous picture of her where the camera angle made it seem she was about to burn Sean with her cigarette. They should both quit or at least not smoke in front of them.

Jayden is Cute little beauty ever

Being anonymous doesnt mean I want to hide I’m a Britney’s fan, babe :) Britney is the famous one around here, now what has this lowlife ever done to have fans? lmao
    Gimme a fucking break, Kevin’s defensors must be just as douchebags as he is! Shame on you people
    By the way, nice he’s taking the whole family to expend BRITNEYS money ;)

16. Jack109

I love that he has a “smartwater” water bottle in his hand while SMOKING! Yep REAL smart!

Preston <3<3