Gwen Stefani & Her Boys Leave LAX

Gwen Stefani & Her Boys Leave LAX

Too cute for words!

Gwen Stefani was seen with her two boys, Zuma, 2, and Kingston, 4, at Los Angeles International Airport on Friday (February 11).

They were leaving the airport with their nannies in tow. No idea where dad Gavin Rossdale was. The whole family were spotted together last week for a Superbowl party.

Filed under: Gwen Stefani,Kingston Rossdale,Zuma Rossdale

Photo credit: Fame

1. FrankiePhe

Sometimes I think it would eb nice to have a nanny…and then I see pics like these are realise at least for Hollywood stars, it would eb so easy to just bit by bit end up having a completely different relationship to your kids than the one I want to have.

2. Rachel

Kingston is such a cutie! I love him & his stylish pants :)

Two kids, two nannies. Oh to be rich and famous and not have to actually raise your own children.

But there are a lot of rich and famous in Gwen’s tax bracket who aren’t so overly reliant on nannies, assistants, etc. Sure celebs like Gwen would need an extra pair of hands to help out in circumstances like this (crowded airport with photographers all over the place), but she seems to need a lot of help a lot of the time — even going to the playground with her kids.

I totally get the concept of paying for help when you get afford it – heck, I’d love to have a regular cleaning lady! I’m just saying she seems to go overboard and is not as “hands on” as many )not all) other celebs.

Gwen and her accessories again.

She and Gavin are as fake as a $3 bill. Why even have kids if you are not going to raise them?

5. Audrey

I would have loved a nanny. Not to have to make babysitting arrangements, someone my kids knew and liked well enough to be happy with them, someone to help with errands and travel. All that lovely time to be the “fun” one.

Kingston and Zuma are adorable ! <3
    I just love how they are dressed !
    Gwen is beautiful too !

She is going to New York fashion week – so she needs the Nannies. I think people should mind their own business. Her kids seem close to her and Gavin – the nannies aren’t raising them.

I think the point that people are making is that Gwen is a little over the top with the nannies — most people don’t need 2 nannies for 2 kids, celebs or not. She also uses them more than othes.

As for people minding their own business, no one is interfering with Gwen and offering her their opinion — if you think she reads celebrity gossip blogs, think again. This site is here for people to comment and sometimes even argue and debate (in a civilized way).

Maybe Gwen has 2 nannies with her because she going to be in NY for couple weeks and when one nanny has the day off she has someone else looking after the boys will she is working. That being said when she and Gavin are out at the playground, birthday party or out to dinner with the boys they could leave the nannies at home it seems like a bit much even for a celebrity standers.

9. bush16rzsc

If you did your research correctly, you would know that Gavin Rossdale is currently recording with his band Bush, which is most likely why he is not in attendance

No one speculated about his whereabouts and no one cares.

• genxgina

actually, “Anonymous” the “journalist” LOL who wrote the article DID speculate as to Gavin’s whereabouts…and he is busy in the studio recording his new album that is due out later this year. He is also going to Las Vegas this weekend to play an acoustic set with his guitarist from Bush(I’m going to be there watching and supporting him!), so he is pretty busy these days. Gwen is also preparing to show her L.A.M.B. collection at New York’s Fashion Week. They are both very involved parents, something else you would know if you did a little research, instead of spouting off on your keyboard about people you know nothing about.

Wow, that’s a little TMI about their whereabouts and upcoming agenda — kinda creepy that you know so much about them. As for doing ‘research’, I think I’ll pass — a picture says a thousand words.

• genxgina

You tell ‘em, Danni!!!! jealous bizotches! people have no idea what others’ lives are like…and most of us would have at least one nanny if we could afford it, because children are a lot of work, a lot of love, but a lot of work. sometimes, im nervous being alone with both of them in crowded places because im afraid one will run and gethurt or kidnapped or hit by a car, so i totally get this! good for her. she works hard, leads a hectic life that involves a lot of travel….they dont owe any of these douches any explanation….

I love how the nannies look like real world moms. A little stressed, under dressed and very busy. Glad to see a little jowl action forming under Gwen’s chin. Maybe she is human after all.

11. Anonymous56

u are complaining aboy nannies coz most of u cant afford them…moms can do with lots of help

Sh*t I’ll be Gwen’s nanny. Where do I sign up?

First thing I’d do is mini makeovers starting with nail polish removal?! lol

LOL Anonymous (4:41 pm), but be careful what you wish for. Gwen may have plenty of $$ in the bank, but those nannies work their a$$es off.

14. genxgina

uuggghhh! people suck sometimes……