Chicco’s Cortina Together made it’s debut last year and instantly became a top seller in it’s category. The Cortina Together Double Stroller is the first double stroller to accept two KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seats, without having to attach any extra arms/extensions.
I found the stroller to be lightweight and easy to maneuver in tight spots. One of the features I love is that you can access the basket underneath when the rear seat is down. The handlebar is adjustable, which makes it easy to push without kicking the wheels no matter how tall you are. The Cortina Together folded up with ease using just one hand and fit into the back of my car leaving plenty of room.
The Cortina Together Twin Stroller holds babies up to 40 pounds in each seat. Its great features are complemented well by its sleek frame, anodized aluminum tubing, and premium, Italian, yarn-dyed fabrics.
Full list of features after the jump.
ACCEPTS TWO KEYFIT/KEYFIT 30 INFANT CAR SEATS
- Front seat folds forward to accommodate car seat without bar attachment!
- Rear seat reclines to accept car seat
TAILORED, SLEEK DESIGN
- Italian designed yarn-dye woven fabrics
- Anodized aluminum frame
- Eliptical tubing profile
- Weighs only 34 lbs
EASY, CONVENIENT STORAGE
- One-hand fold and automatic storage latch
- Self-standing when folded
- Spacious shopping basket zipper-accessible when seat back is fully reclined
ADDED COMFORT FOR BABY AND PARENT
- Ergonomic, adjustable handle grips
- Three-position height-adjustable handle folds down for easy storage
- Parents’ tray has two cupholders and enclosed storage compartment
- Removable arm bar makes baby feel more secure
- Removable and reversible cupholders face in or out
SMOOTH, SAFE RIDE
- All- wheel suspension
- Front-locking swivel wheels
- Mesh windows protect baby from weather while allowing them to see their surroundings
- One-touch linked rear brakes
- Five-point harness in both seats
- From birth to 36 months, up to 40 lbs each seat
Suggested Retail: $299.99 at babiesrus.com