Kevin Federline’s Baseball Boys

Kevin Federline's Baseball Boys

Batter up!

Kevin Federline took all four of his children to cheer on son Sean Preston‘s first baseball game in Los Angeles on Sunday (February 13). Sean, 5, and Kevin were both seen wearing baseball uniforms. K-Fed’s girlfriend Victoria Prince was on hand to watch over his other kids: Kori, 8, Kaleb, 6, and Jayden, 4.

Kori and Kaleb’s mother is Kevin’s ex-girlfriend, actress Shar Jackson while he and ex-wife Britney Spears are parents to Sean and Jayden.

I’m really fortunate to have [Shar and Britney] in my life … and as mothers of my children,” Kevin said. “I love both of them very much. I still do to this day.”

Filed under: Kevin Federline

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

1. Jennifer Redgrave

I love K-Fed !
    She seems to be a very careful father and he absoutely loves his beautiful kids. He is one of my favorite fathers of Hollywood.

2. avery

This is the first time Kevin spend time with Kori and Kaleb.

avery@ this is not the first time Kevin spend time with Kori and Kaleb their are photos of him and all 4 kids look it up on CBS archives or google it.

4. anonymous

I agree that Kevin seems like a very involved father…. and spends alot of quality time with all his children… He is NOT high maintenance like alot of hollywood dads… By looks of his shirt he may even be one of the coaches.

• loo-loo

Well of course he seems to spend lots of quality time with his kids. He has NO job! He is NOT financially responsible for their well-being. Brittney supports he, his girl-friend, and ALL 4 of his children! It’ll be along time until those kids are 18 & upwards, so he’s sitting pretty until then.

5. melo1983

Sooo cute! I wish there were better pictures of Kori and Kaleb though.

So none of you heard that he has nearly $20,000 in taxes that he has not paid?? Hmmm and 2 days later we seem him out and about with his source of income. Sorry I meant his children.

7. avery

Yeah I know he spend time with Kori and Kaleb. But he spends more time with Sean and Jayden. We hardly see him with kori and kaleb.

I think the reason we don’t see his pics when he’s alone with his older kids is because they are less interesting to the paps (and the people) than Britney’s kids.

Maybe because Kori & Kalebs mom has full custody and the paps don’t look for her to take pics but with Kevin who has joint custody, they look for him and that’s why you see him with Sean & Jayden more.

9. Victoria

People can say whatever they want about Kevin Federline but they can’t call him a bad father. He’s involved with his children, he’s in their lives, knows what’s happening, and supports them all the way.

10. Emma

It looks like a kindergarten when Kevin bring out all his kiddies !

As of Nov 2010 Kevin still has full custody of the boy’s while Britney has visitation and is able to see the boy’s every day.

I think it’s nice to see them all out together and I agree that Kevin seems like a good father. None of us know him personally so it’s not right to judge him negatively.

13. Jeoy

someone look like zuma and the big brother very smart boy he know what he doing

He may have been considered a douche bag in the past, but I think his self devoted father makes up for all of it. He always seems so involved in their lives.. he gets points in my book :)

People might call him a douche because Britney supports him. I actually don’t quite see what’s wrong with that – many ex-wives/ex-girlfriends/whatever of celebrities do the same. Just because he is a man, we should not judge him differently.
    And he does seem like a loving father. Of course I don’t know him personally, but he makes the impression of being a rather nice guy.

16. Vaneesa

SPreston look like dad kevin

17. Kandome

Pretty boy’s nice the job for kevin

OMG this is sooo cute: Preston is such an athletic child! He’s doing karate, skate board… And it seems he’s doing well in baseball! He will be a little heartbreaker in the future! he is really beautiful.
    I think kevin is a good dad but he was just not a good husband. He is really concerned about his child’s life and the kids seem to love him. And there is a lot of photos with him and Kori and kaleb. He passed less time with them because he doesn’t have custody of them and the paparazzi are less interesting by them

19. JMO

Wow Sean P looks so grown up.

I will say this. Kevin seems to be trying to be a good dad and that’s all that matters. The kids never look unhappy out with him. What goes on personally or financially is really nobody’s business. Britney married him. You know a person or should know a person before you walk down the aisle. So she had to of known at some point that if she married then divorced she’d be forced to pay something. People who make WAY more then there signifcant others will always end up paying more. Is it fair? Probably not but that’s just how it is most of the time.
    And Britney may be paying alimoney or whatever but it should also be going to the kids esp. if Kevin still has custody of them. It’s no different then child support.
    People just automatically assume when it comes to a man vs women that it should be the women who get the kids and the money. Well it doesn’t always work that way.
    And Britney isn’t hurting for money so I am sure paying KFED money isn’t gonna break her pockets. The only one Kevin has to worry about is himself and his kids. And when they grow up and say how come you don’t have a real job daddy? Well that will be something for him to explain to them not us! :)

• Victoria

I hardly think they’re going to ask him that. And we don’t know know Kevin, who knows he may not have a job but maybe he’s taken some of that money and has made some good investments, that could support him and his kids.

20. JMO

oh I don’t think they’d ask him that it was more of a sarcastic remark that even if they did it’s not for anyone else to really care. Kids don’t care about that stuff as long as there dad is there for them that’s all they worry about. It seems like he’s doing his part as a father.

cutest thing ever! Haha Preston is real little american boy! so cute!