Baby Boy On The Way For Natalie Portman!

Baby Boy On The Way For Natalie Portman!

Natalie Portman is thinking blue!

A source close to the actress and her choreographer fiancé Benjamin Millepied spills the news to Life & Style: “They’ve only told a very small group of family members and friends that they’re expecting a son.”

They are so excited. Benjamin cannot wait to be a father.

Recently the couple were spotted enjoying a lunch date with a group of friends, including Black Sawn director Darren Aronofsky. One eyewitness said,” Natalie had a big smile on her face. She looked amazing.”

Congrats to Natalie and Benjamin!

Filed under: Expecting,Natalie Portman

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

1. Elizabeth

Shoot- I was CERTAIN it would be a girl for her- I can’t see her with a boy.

2. Georgia Elizabeth

@Elizabeth- I couldn’t see her with a girl!! weird!

BREAKING NEWS Cash & Jessica Alba are having a new baby!! Check there twitter!

3. klutzy_girl

Kinda rude of their friends to tell this secret when they’ve only told a few baby!

Yay for a boy~

4. Kate

i hope it’s not true.
    i’m with @Elizabeth, i can’t see her with a baby boy

• Anon.

Huh? You people are weird. You act like gender absolutely defines who a person is… I know plenty of little girls who are truly “boyish”, and vice versa. It’s the people who are so obsessive and dogmatic about the sex of their babies (and other people’s babies, apparently) who perpetuate all the negative gender stereotypes in American society, like the awful princess compulsion that’s currently spoiling so many little girls. Yuck.

• rose

Interestingly, I too pictured her with a girl and find it hard to imagine her having a boy. And that has absolutely nothing to do with the “princess compulsion” or anything, on the contrary, considering Natalie Portman herself isn’t that much of giggly girly-girl. I suppose I think that the world could need more women like Natalie Portman and therefore wished she’d have a daughter. Or something :)

5. Kate

Who is the person leaking this info? They say they’ve only told a small group of family and friends……sounds like they need to clean house of this so called friend or family member.

6. JMO

Life and Style has been right before in the past. Who knows. I kinda suspected boy too. And I pictured her more or less to keep it a delivery surprise, I don’t know why but she seems old fashioned to me.

She is hands down the best dressed pregnant star I have seen in a long time

8. the girl

I expected her to wait to find out. I’m wondering if this so-called source is correct/telling the truth.

Regardless, she is going to be a great mom and that baby is going to be GORGEOUS!

9. Peta

So they supposedly told a small group of people, and now the whole world knows. Nice.

If this is true, then those are some snitching Inner Circle members.

Boy or girl, the baby will be SHORT. Both she and ben are shorties. It’s better off a short girl then an awkward short boy. Just my opinion but no matter how they look really short boys are not attractive. Better off a girl!!

its none of anyone’s business – if she is carrying a girl or a boy