Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Engaged!

Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Engaged!

Kourtney Kardashian is engaged! Life & Style reports that her boyfriend Scott Disick proposed to her while filming the season finale of Kourtney And Kim Take New York.

An insider says, “The season finale, which has already been filmed, ends with Scott proposing and Kourtney accepting. It’s been really hard for them to keep it quiet. She’s so excited for the finale to air this April so she can finally go out in public with her ring on. She wears it at home all the time.”

Her family knows about the engagement but have had to stay hush until the episode airs in April.

Another source adds, “The family is really happy about Scott and Kourtney’s engagement but they’re trying to keep it a secret so it’s a huge surprise on the show.”

Meanwhile, the couple are concentrating on their son Mason. They were recently at The Black Keys concert when they talked about the 14-month-old.

Kourtney tells Usmagazine.com that she’s not ready for Mason to enter preschool.

She said, “I don’t know how I feel about that yet. Everyone is pushing him to go. I think he can wait.”

She is enjoying her time with him adding, “I love to read to him, we take baths together and take walks we just have a lot of fun.”

Disick revealed that at the moment their little guy loves cars.

Recently I’ve been taking care of him more on my own since he isn’t as delicate as he used to be. He has began to find an interest in cars, which is my passion. I show him cars and he plays in them and gets in and opens the doors. For me, it is exciting since it seems like he will really like cars later in life which, will be my dream come true.”

Filed under: Kourtney Kardashian

Photo credit: Flynet

1. Anna

I agree with her. He is still very young and has plenty of years of school ahead of him.

These people are so odd and absurd about their reality. Mason is a baby – and almost all baby boys love cars. Yeah, maybe he will like cars as an adult, maybe he will like pureed peas too! Also, why are they discussing preschool – isn’t he only one?!

• Victoria

I don’t know what the heck the second part of Fashion’s comment below this one is talking about, but the first part is absolutely correct. Great preschools which could be stand alone or apart of a school that offers upper grades, have pretty lengthy waiting lists. Especially if you’re living in more urban areas like LA or NY or any city really.

Why is this family always wearing so much makeup? Kourtney’s face is plastered in makeup, so unnatural!

4. JMO

1 is a bit early to start school. But in hollywood they shove their kids off to school as soon as they can. I think 3 is a nice age to start school mostly for social interaction. I did start when I was 2 1/2 myself but school is expensive so I highly doubt my kids will be going as early as I did.

5. FAsh10npr1nc3ss

It’s time to think preschool if they are living in New York. Normally there’s quite a lengthy registration process to get into the better schools. They can definitely do a lot for Mason though, which is fantastic. I will be watching their anticipated upcoming show leading up to and after the wedding in High Definition I don’t want to miss a moment of DASH fashion. I have the HD package from DISH Network the AT 250 it has over 200 HD channels. Love it, you can too. You don’t have to work for DISH like I do to take advantage of the best pricing just travel on over to dish.com.

Is it me or dose FAsh10npr1nc3ss sound like a commercial trying to sale us Kourtney and Kim’s new show and the Dish; I will give you credit FAsh10npr1nc3ss that you related what your selling to the post.

She looks like a transvestite!

Anyone know what Scott did professionally prior to joining the Kardashian’s show? I know it may seem off-topic, but I ‘m just curious :)

9. Angel