Céline Dion Shows Off Twins At Caeser’s Palace

Céline Dion Shows Off Twins At Caeser's Palace

Céline Dion showed off her 4-month-old twins, Nelson and Eddy, at Caeser’s Palace on Wednesday (February 17). Her husband René Angélil and 10-year-old son René-Charles were also there.

The French-Canadian singer will be starting a three-year residency at the hotel in March.

Even though she’ll be busy performing at her new gig in Sin City, she insists she’ll still be a hands on mom.

She said, “I am changing diapers and breastfeeding and that’s something where no one can take my place.

“It’s tiring but an intense joy. I take things day by day. That’s the secret to me. In any case, breastfeeding is more difficult if you are stressed. I didn’t have these children to not take care of them, to give myself to them 200 – 300 per cent.”

Filed under: Celine Dion,Rene Charles Angelil

Photo credit: INFdaily.com / GSI Media

1. Troli

Cuuuuuuuuuute babies.

2. Evilkanivil

OMG so cute. I could just eat them

My God! They’re sooooo cute – what a lovely family :)

4. Lola

Caesar’s Palace aka her HOME.

OMG! The babies are just cute! The way Rene-Charles looks at the one of his little brothers their dad is holding tells more than thousand words. He loves his little brothers very much. It seems like yesterday when Rene-Charles was a baby himself and now he´s 9 years old! The time really flies fast!

6. Ashley

Such precious baby boys! I just wanna pinch their cheeks. Celine has a beautiful family!

Is that man the babies grandfather?

8. P!nk

Obviously you know nothing about Celine or her family otherwise you wouldn’t be making that ridiculous comment. You would know that he’s the twin’s FATHER. The twins are beautiful!

• Victoria

You just made yourself look ridiculous when you stated the obvious about the above poster not knowing about Celine and her family, in such a sarcastic way. All you had to do was tell her who he was and leave it at that.

• Emily

No you did not make yourself look rediculous, you were just answering the question in your own way.

• Victoria

Actually yes she did. If she actually said that to a person in real life who could’ve been asking a simple honest question, she would’ve looked ridiculous and she looks ridiculous answering it that way on the internet.

9. carolyn Robertson

Oh, they’re so cute!

I thought it was going to show something else, damn.

11. Alyson

haha anonymous. I didnt even think of that! The babies look like RC did when he was young. Cute :)

12. Angela