Gabriel Aubry & Nahla’s Daddy Daughter Day

Gabriel Aubry & Nahla's Daddy Daughter Day

Gabriel Aubry and his adorable 2 1/2-year-old daughter Nahla were spotted at the Los Angeles Zoo on Thursday (February 17). After being dropped off by the nanny, Nahla and Gabriel headed into the zoo for a fun daddy daughter day.

The Canadian male model and his ex-girlfriend Halle Berry are currently battling in court over custody of Nahla.

Yesterday, two reports swirled about the Berry-Aubry court case. One source stated that the couple had reached a truce in their increasingly bitter battle. Meanwhile, another source reported that Halle was in court on Wednesday for a hearing to determine whether she could take Nahla to New York to film New Year’s Eve, a move that Gabriel did not approve of.

TMZ has since reported that a Los Angeles County Superior Court judge ruled that Halle could take Nahla with her to the Big Apple.

Nice to see Gabriel is spending some quality time with his daughter before her big move to NYC.

Filed under: Gabriel Aubry,Landon Barker,Nahla Aubry

Photo credit: Fame

Nahla seems comfortable with the dad, inspite of Halle’s allegations that she was afraid of her daddy

Nahla really is super cute. I hope her family situation gets sorted out.

3. Amaryllis

This just makes Halle’s lies more obvious. What people will resort to in their quest to rip children away from the other parent.

he is SOOOO CUTE!!

Forget lawsuits, how can you even leave a man like that, he is hottttt!!!!! And the kid looks happy!

They look so happy!!! Why is Halle Berry battling to take Nahla to New York to be in the sequel to “Valentine’s Day” which was really bad the first time around and then to take a smaller role in it because her part went to Katherine Heigl.

I read it was a different movie, not the sequel.

• Lioness

No, I do believe it is a sequel to “Valentine’s Day”. Saw it on a flight, and I agree, it was pretty bad to begin with. Hope it works out for them… Nahla looks very comfortable in this picture. And very cute :-)

• Remy

It’s not a sequel. It was planned to be a sequel and sounds like it is, but it’s not. Jessica Alba and Ashton Kutcher are playing different characters in New Year’s Eve than in Valentine’s Day.

7. nicoleC

Nahla is so pretty,wish she can live in a Happy family

I hope the parents learn to get along for the sake of the little girl,it makes life so hard on the children when the parents are fighting like that.

9. Goddess william

What a scrub! That man is nothing but a gold digger and is using Nahla to get fame and money from HAlle. This is not a man, he is simply a half of a man. Cause he’s looking for a sugar mama, he doesn’t care if she is good or ugly. As long as she’s got lots of money, she will be is dandy candy. What a loser!!!!!!!!

• Quinn

What is a scrub? This man makes upwards of 20,000 a day for his modeling. What is half a man about him…He comes from a large family in Canada that he has help support through his modeling. He now may not be able to provide a lifestyle of a Oscar nominated actress whom makes 10+ million per film but he has plenty of money… I don’t understand why there is so much hate for him? Do you know him. Hallie has always said kind things, it has only now come out from “sources” not from Hallie that he is this and that… Anyway, have a good day…

10. Goddess william

By the way, if you want to see a child happy, just give her a lollipop. Of course she looks happy, she is in heaven. That doesn’t mean jack! Why is he feeding her candy anyway, cause that is probably the only way to keep her calm and happy. Stop hating on Halle, there are always two sides to a story. The guy looks like a jerk! Don’t matter how cute he looks, it is only a shallow person who would talk about his looks, what about his character?

Goddess william@ first off this is not the first time Gabriel been photograph with Nahla and she always look happy with him with or without a the lollipop just like she look happy with her mother. Secondly you must not have kids because you would know that if a child is truly scared of someone a lollipop is not going to work if it did then child abuser will never get caught unless there’re marks. If you think Halle really thought he was hurting their daughter she agree to work thing out with him and not have the judge who said it was ok for her to take Nahla to New York and Gabriel can see her anytime he want not put a stop to his visitation ASAP? Or that a judge would allow him to continue to spend time with his child alone if there was abuse going on in any forum.

Goddess william @you contradicted yourself by saying” The guy looks like a jerk!” Then calling other people shallow because they said he was cute what about his character? him looking like a jerk has nothing to do with his character.

@Quinn Halle hasn’t made 10M /pix since Perfect Stranger in 2006/2007. She probably makes 1-4M. TWLITF had a $16M budget, Dark Tide has a $15M budget and Frankie & Alice’s budget was $15-$20M. Not sure exactly what he makes his team always keeps lying about his salary. He’s benefited considerably over the last 5 years with Halle regardless of how much he makes.

• Victoria

People keep saying that Gabe benefited IMMENSELY from Halle, but how much did he exactly benefit??? They were never married, and in California they do not acknowledge common law, in fact only thirteen states out of 50 in America even acknowledge common law. They do acknowledge Marvin’s Law for unmarried couples who’ve been together for awhile but there would have to be proof shown to the judge that this person said that they would give you a certain amount of money or property, that they acquired when you two were together. Last time I checked Gabriel didn’t come after Halle for any of her money nor property.

Gabriel also couldn’t use and DID NOT use Halle for publicity because no one these days are thinking about Halle, that’s not me being mean or a hater that’s just the truth. No one was checking for her when they were together or when they broke up, because her career hasn’t been hot in a long while now, and he wasn’t giving any interviews bragging about how she was his woman either.

Gabriel was going for joint custody and in joint custody arrangements, neither parent has to pay the other anything.

And his people aren’t lying about how much he makes, Gabriel is a model so therefore how much he makes differs everytime but models especially on Gabe’s level do not make peanuts. I think someone on another site said that his net worth was 4 million dollars, I haven’t looked it up for myself, but if that’s true it’s still nothing to scoff at because last time I checked you could never have to work another day in your life or your grandkids if you had that type of money.

• Victoria

13. andreea

Goddess william@ you are the Ignorant American just like you are a racist who obviously has a problem with white people which I find very sad and I hope you get the help you need and this is coming for a black person.

15. Cary

Goddess william@ what are you talking about before Gab got with Halle and up until last later Gab was the face of Calvin Klein men’s world wide you couldn’t pass a men’s department without seeing his face on TV, billboards, Ad’s, CK cologne and in magazines, now he the new face of Charisma.

She’s smiling with her dad :) it would be good if parents just stopped hating each othr and making up false rumors for the sake of their children. He’s obviously a good dad.

I agree with Godess williams Americans are racist point blank and fyi we live in America also known as the melting pot almost no one is pure breed. Wow the nerve of some people just craks me up.

Black, White who cares??? She is a human, why color is an issue here? We r all the same. He loves his daughter, but because they are famous we all get to counts their bones and if they were just regular people you wouldn`t even know they exsist. I know everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but common how can you judge someone just by what tabloids are saying, most of it is bullshit anyway. Unless u know them or you see bruises on the little girl then open you mouth, but if you just go by what the hungry papers r writing about, then go get a life, I`m sure the one u have is so perfect, otherwise you wouldn`t judge other people, right?

20. Barbara Walters asks

It would be nice if the media would stop putting stories out there.. that are
    not true too!! Of course he can see his daughter..Any time he wants to..
    He is not a gold digger or he would be hanging out with her and their daughter.. living his own life outside the lime light no one has seen him at
    all with Halle or his daughter..This usually happens when a break up happens…

21. the truth

O @Anonymous and you know which one I’m talking too because she not white and blue eyes she not cute in your book. O yeah your so right I get it

22. Gomez

White power is diminishing because we Hispanics are taking over this countyr, in other words, we are taking our country back by turning all of you into drug addicts. Adios America you are now the United Mexican States.

23. MsIrene

I am so happy to see this loving dad holding his daughter in his arms again. God does answer prayers! He’s adorable, and so cool. In the end, right will always win!

Team Gabriel, all the way!

24. Mel

Nahla looks happy with Gabrielle, as she always does, not at all traumatized.

I used to really admire Halle but she’s been completely unfair to Gabrielle and most of all her own daughter, by trying to deprive Nahla of seeing her father. I don’t think her career will recover. Most people don’t like unfairness.

Something always seemed off to me about Halle’s comments. I’ve never seen Gabriel or Nahla looking anything but happy to be with each other. And she was the one that started throwing out these racial comments. Halle should know that just because she is famous/rich, her child’s father has the same rights as an other father.

Well, you obviously don’t need to say it, you need to SCREAM IT. Want some Valium dear?

27. Quinn

My mom is white, my dad is half white and half black… I am about the same color as Jessica Alba but with slightly darker/curlier hair. EVERYONE thinks I am black thus since the age of 3 I have seen myself as black. I think a lot is how others see us. In the end, most days it doesn’t matter. However, it is hard the situation if you haven’t been there and I am pretty sure Hallie has had her hard times due to the color of her skin… I know I did back in the day (early 90′s when I modeled a bit).

You Need To Take A Chill Pill!!!