The Sex Of Isla Fisher’s Baby Is FINALLY Revealed!

The Sex Of Isla Fisher's Baby Is FINALLY Revealed!

Move over Nicole Kidman! Isla Fisher and husband Sacha Baron Cohen have officially raised the bar when it comes to private pregnancies!

A full six months after the birth of their second child, which Fisher had kept a secret to the very end, the sex of baby Cohen is just now being revealed… but not by the proud parents.

According to Us, the 35-year-old actress, who recently stepped out to promote her animated flick Rango, welcomed her second daughter. Yup, another girl! Fisher and Cohen’s first child, Olive, is now 3.

And though the name of the baby has yet to be released, one thing Fisher is not keeping mum about is her battle with the baby weight. “I don’t know. I’m just trying my best,” said Fisher.

“I used to say that I could eat anything I wanted and it was true and now I can tell you that I can’t eat whatever I want,” she continued.

Hopefully, if she manages to figure out that secret, she’ll be willing to share the info with everyone else!

Filed under: Body After Baby,Celebrity Moms,Isla Fisher,Sacha Baron Cohen

Photo credit: Fame

1. JMO

wow we finally know the sex!! I am sure eventually we’ll learn the name.

2. Lauren.

i didnt even know she had had her second baby. forgot all about her being pregnant.

3. Courtney

who cares it’s naturally harder to lose weight after having a child if your over 35 big stars have said the same thing for decades. yeah sure eventually Isla & Sacha will release the name of their currently youngest daughter

4. avery

Six months later we know it a girl. Isla and Sasha are really private celebrities. Wonder if they will release her name.

Avery, how are they private? Look at Isla blabbing now about her body and baby because she’s selling a movie. They’re only private when there’s no money in it for them. Look at Natalie Portman. She’s all chatty now, but once she wins her Oscar, she’ll get “private.” Jen Garner is this way too.

“whose name has not yet been released…” LOL – — the interviewer is asking her questions about her body but doesn’t ask her anything about the child??? Sounds pretty strange to me. It is a pretty innocent question.

Is this a recent picture of her? This is a woman struggling to lose weight?

8. klutzy_girl

Wow, I expected a boy! Wasn’t expecting another boy. Congratulations to them and can’t wait to hear the baby’s name!

9. Sonya

I read in a British magazine that it was a girl named Elula a few months ago. I wasn’t sure if it was true, but now that the sex has been confirmed maybe the name is also true.

10. Sophia

A little while ago there were photos released of Sacha, Isla, Olive and the new baby, who was dressed in pink so clearly a girl. Oh well. I wonder if Elula really is her name. It’s interesting!

Yes, I didn’t think this was a big scoop by Us. There were pictures weeks ago of them walking through a park with the baby which was wearing pink. It won’t let me post a link here, but the pictures are at the New Idea website.

12. Grace

I don’t care if they release the gender or name of their child – but I don’t understand why they released the information with child # 1 but not child # 2. It makes no sense to me.

@ Sophia–I bet it really is the baby’s name. It sounds Hebrew.
    Elula is an odd name, even as a Hebrew name. I would assume it comes from the month of Elul on the Hebrew calendar, which would roughly correspond to the month of August on the secular calendar.
    I would also assume that the baby was born in August, since Isla looked about three months in the paparazzi photos taken of her shortly after her wedding in March. I suppose that this is the equivalent of naming a spring baby April–which BTW was the name of a character that Isla played in that movie with Ryan Reynolds and Abigial Breslin (who played a little girl named Olive in a different movie.)

@anonymous at 3:10–Regarding your comment “This is a woman struggling to lose weight?”: Yes, probably. This is a woman wearing Spanx and a dress in a very stiking color with pleats and ruffles that hide her post-baby tummy. It’s amazing what a good stylist can do! There’s a bunch of pictures today at Popsugar of Isla and the kids. Isla looks pretty chunky; people are wondering if she’s pg again.

@anonymous at 2:10–I agree. It seems to me that, while Sacha is really very private, Isla is out and about with the baby when she has a movie to promote. Then there will be a long period of time when you don’t see many pictures of her, especially with the kids, just an occasional picture of her alone. Jen Garner is that way too, I agree. As to Natalie Portman, I am still willing to call it coincidence. After all, she met baby-daddy on the set of the movis and then got pg. She couldn’t have timed it with an Oscar nomination unless she had a crystal ball. However, if I ever see Natalie and the baby in Coldwater Canyon Park or the Hollywood Gymboree with the rest of the Hollywood moms, I’ll change my mind.

@ Sophia–I bet it really is the baby’s name. It sounds Hebrew.

15. Helen

This just proves that yes you can keep things private even if famous if you want to.