Britney Spears & Boys Take To The Skies

Britney Spears & Boys Take To The Skies

Pop star Britney Spears and her boyfriend Jason Trawick were spotted making their way through Los Angeles International airport on Friday (February 18).

Along with her beau, Brit departed LAX with her two boys: Sean Preston, 5, and Jayden James, 4. Mom carried Jayden while Jason carried Sean.

We just spotted Sean and Jayden with their dad, Kevin Federline, and their older siblings.

The pop princess just Tweeted about her latest music video, Hold It Against Me, which debuted last night.

Hope you guys love it as much as I do. If you didn’t I’ll kung fu kick you like I did to that chick in the video.”

Filed under: Britney Spears,Jayden James Federline,Sean Preston Federline

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

where are they going? home to Louisiana?!

Jason looks old and weird

3. Sarah G.

Jayden is so cute!

4. Garner

Britney’s boys are so much prettier than JLO’S children who suffer from Progeria.

5. Alma

Seriously, I have never seen this woman carry Sean once. She is constantly with Jayden in her arms. I guess is clearly who her favourite is.

6. Kandome

Adrobale little boy

Why britney NEVER hold her oldest son Preston??? We rarely see her with him! And he looks so mich more attached to jason than his own mother! This is so weird! they completely don’t have any connection. Poor boy. He’s much more happy with his father

• steven

If I wrote something that STUPID I wouldn’t use my name either! By looking at a snap shot you can tell that Britney has a favorite child, has no connection with Preston, and that Preston is more happy with his father! Do you know how IGNORANT that makes you look? I don’t know where you seem to get all of your info to be able to come to that conclusion because I’ve seen a lot of pics with her holding and playing with both children. Why don’t you go crawl back into your little yellow school bus so you can keep to yourself and stop making a fool of yourself! IT’S BRITNEY BITCH!!!!!!!!

Hey at least she is hands on and not having a nanny picking up her slack like *uh hum gwen stefani*