The new mountain buggy freerider- from buggy board to scooter fun…all in one!
The award-winning freerider is an ingenious design- a simple concept offering dual functionality that transforms a buggy board into a free riding scooter in seconds (no tools required!). The buggy board attaches to the rear of the stroller, with a connector that can be positioned anywhere on the rear axel dependent on the user’s preference. It is compatible across the range of mountain buggy models, with connectors for other models including phil&teds, Baby Jogger, BOB, bugaboo, quinny and more coming out soon.
The freerider features include:
* grip pad- anti-slip surface on the deck
* quick release button attaches or detaches buggy board from connector
* skate board truck steering
* rear wheel brake for use in scooter mode
* four colors- black, blue, orange, pink
* weight max 44lbs
* retail price $99.99
As featured with the freerider, the mountain buggy urban jungle – a versatile stroller for on/off road, which offers:
* rear wheel suspension
* follow the sun canopy with flick out sun visor
* multi-adjust handle height
* full recline (newborn to upright)
* detachable bumper bar
* 5-point safety harness
* easy to remove 100%polyester fabric set- wipe clean
* bottle holder
* lockable swivel wheel, quick release tires
* gear tray that holds up to 11lbs
* seat load: 77lbs
* six colors
* compact stand fold
* bassinet & infant car seat compatible
* retail price $499.99
One Easy Way to Enter:
- Sign up for our newsletter and get your weekly fix on the latest celebrity mom and baby news (current subscribers will automatically be entered)**.
The winner will be chosen by third party draw service random.org.
This contest ends Friday, February 18th at 7:00 pm EST. This contest is open to Canada & USA residents only! Good luck!
Congratulations to the winner of our Moody Mamas giveaway: Alyssa!
** Check out mountain buggy on Facebook and Twitter!