Gwen Stefani & Her Catwalk Kid

Gwen Stefani & Her Catwalk Kid

Gwen Stefani walked with her son Kingston down the runway at her L.A.M.B. Fall 2011 fashion show on Thursday (February 17).

The 4-year-old cutie helped his mom close out the end of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.

When asked about when her No Doubt album was going to be released she answered, “That I have no idea. We are making a record. We have 10 songs in it. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. The reason it’s taking so long is because I’m a mom, and I’m doing all these things.”

Filed under: Gwen Stefani,Kingston Rossdale

Photo credit: Fame/Flynet

1. carolyn Robertson

He looks so cute!

2. P!nk

What a beautiful child!

3. P!nk

What a beautiful child!

Kingston is so beautiful !

5. Angela

Cute … he looks very excited!

6. elle

So cute

Why is it that Gwen gets to pimp her son out all the time and nobody can call her out on it yet when another celebrity is just going about their daily business, they get accused of using their children to promote themselves?

Good point, Anonymous (3:36pm)!! In interviews she goes on and on about what a busy hands on mom she is, yet nannies seem to do most of the work. Her children seem to be mere accessories.

• Victoria

Anonymous 4:45, what the heck does that have to do with “pimpin’ out” children??? If Gwen wants to talk to death about her children she can because she’s just talking and number two when people do interviews they’re asking her about her life which includes her kids. To Anonymous 3:36 Gwen isn’t pimping out her child by lettin ghim walk down the runway of her fashion show with her, plenty of designers do that with their children. And last I wish everyone would get off of Gwen and her nannies. Until Kingston and Zuma grow up and say “my mommy never took care of me” and blah blah blah or “of course my mother took care of me” then we can’t say anything.

• Ondine

She is pimping them out, using them like dollar bills to the lure pop culture masses to her and her husband. Isn’t it obvious the way she has him proud and prancing beside her down the runway and every other time a camera is on her?

Between that and the way she dresses them up like show ponies, it can’t be a healthy upbringing. Let them be normal boys — they don’t need to have their hair dyed, wear nailpolish or wear fancy costumes to have fun and be happy. Children just need to play, be themselves and have parents who interact and spend time with them — not just when the cameras are rolling, I might add.

I think that Gwen is an amazing mum! People complain about her having nannies but this is because she works and she does everything with her children, she is always seen out and about with them and they are always smiling!!! Kingston and Zuma are the cutest celebrity children by far :) and they are always dressed well with clothes suitable for their age :)

9. Evilkanivil

Does Gwen dye Kingstons hair????

10. caitlin

yes she dyed Kingston hair.

gwlen is so superficial she makes me cringe.

She is so “busy” making money to pay those nannies.

13. Rachel

Omg, how cute is that!!! Little Kingston rocks it!!