Camille Grammer & Daughter Mason Will Not Be Attending Kelsey’s Wedding

Camille Grammer & Daughter Mason Will Not Be Attending Kelsey's Wedding

It looks as though Kelsey Grammer will have two less guests in attendance at his wedding to Kayte Walsh.

Kelsey’s 9-year-old daughter, Mason, has decided that she’d rather spend the day with her mother, The Real Housewives of Beverly HillsCamille Grammer.

So what do the mother-daughter duo have planned for the day?

“My daughter has a talent show that day that she’s been working on for two months now,” Camille told People . “I told her, ‘Mason, you can go. Please, if you want to go to your Daddy’s wedding, please do,’ and she said, ‘No, Mommy. I want to go to my talent show.’ I’ll be the proud mom in the front row.”

And though she’s happy to be spending that time with her daughter, Camille says that she would never have kept her children from being a part of their dad’s special day.

“If Mason wanted to go, I’d let her go,” says Grammer. “I would never hold my children back from that. I would never want them to resent me for holding them back from their father’s wedding.”

Kelsey and Camille’s son Jude, 6, will reportedly be attending the New York City nuptials.

Filed under: Camille Donatacci,Celebrity Dads,Celebrity Kids,Celebrity Moms,Kayte Walsh,Kelsey Grammer

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

Kelsey Grammer is a jerk. He should be at his daughter’s talent show… not marrying a girl young enough to BE his daughter.

“…has decided that she’d rather spend the day with her mother”

Ummm, no. She said she wanted to go to her talent show.

Kelsey Grammar is a PIG, and his homewrecker childbride!!! KARMA, it already hit the nasty couple once!!!

trust me i have no love lost for camile, but i can’t respect anyone who puts their love before their children. i wouldn’t want to be married to someone who did that either, even if it was for me!

Camille is spinning this and manipulating those kids. She’s an awful person who lies often, and he’s not that great either. Poor kids.

It’s pretty obvious Camille is spinning everything lately because that real housewives show made her look so terrible that it was turning public opinion to Kelsey. I read she might not do another season because of it. From what I’ve seen of Camille, I don’t blame Kelsey for running far, far away.

Also, to the person who thinks a 29 year old is a “childbride,” you don’t seem that smart. But then again you also imply that a miscarriage is karma. If you really believe in karma don’t be surprised to see it hit you for being so awful.

7. AnnieMouse

I can’t stand Camille…she is trash. She is just as guilty for her marriage failing as Kelsey. He may have left for another woman, but I’m sure she hasn’t been so pure herself. After seeing her on the show with her tennis partner she didn’t look so innocent in all this. I feel for the children stuck in the middle of all this and being used like pawns.

8. anonymous

What kind of father SCHEDULES his quicky wedding for the same weekend as his daughter’s talent show that she has been preparing for for 2 months…. selfish bastard…..