Gwen Stefani Carries Her Cutie

Gwen Stefani Carries Her Cutie

Fresh off of their New York Fashion Week runway appearance, Gwen Stefani and her 4-year-old son Kingston were spotted arriving at LAX in Los Angeles, California today (February 19).

The designer mama had her arms full as she carried her preschooler through the airport – he was probably tuckered out from the cross-country flight.

Gwen’s No Doubt family grew by one today as guitarist Tom Dumont and his wife Mieke welcomed their third son Koa Thomas Dumont.

Filed under: Gwen Stefani,Kingston Rossdale

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

1. P!nk

I know I sound like a broken record, but this kid is just beautiful!

I don’t think he is beautiful…actually he has this little arrogant expression on his face all the time. Just my opinion. There is a lot of cuter boys than him.

• Lori

That is exactly what I think all the time I see him. This arrogant expression you are talking of sticks out too much already and makes it really hard (at least) for me to call him beautiful as he shows through this kind of character.

I think the scowl or arrogant expression is probably due to the constant harassment the child faces from photographers, but his parents could do a better job at keeping him out of the public eye — it is possible. Nothing special about his looks.

You ARE sounding like a broken record!! How about a different song? Please?

He is getting so big! Time flies…

I agree with you P!nk , Kingston is very beautiful just like Zuma !

ugh his hair, nasty, not his own fault thouhg :(

5. Grandma of Four

Cute little boy! He was so proud to “walk” next to his mom in her fashion show! And, the best part, no sticking his tongue out in the fashion show or these pictures! Progress! Now if his mom and dad could just decide what to do with his hair! Personally, I would love to see a “little boy” style…with his natural color…just once! Bet it would look great! Hint! Hint!! :- )

6. OMG

omg !! this is the cutest kid ever! no cuter boys (except Zuma)
    !! he is not arrogant it’s just because he freakin hates the paparazzi! Imagine your kid with a pap everyday in the whole life?? speechless what?!! you guys don’t know what the kid has to go through!!

7. P!nk

To Anonymous & Lori – I’d like to see your expression on your face if you had a camera shoved in it all the time. Grow up.

I really hope they will NEVER dye liitle Zuma’s hair. Kingston’s hair looks AWFUL.

I think Kingston and Zuma are the cutest children ever :) and it has always been known that kingston doesnt like the paps but zuma does, he doesn’t have an arrogant look at all!!! Regarding the dying of the hair my little brother has controlled everything to do with his hair from about the age of 2 and as long as he doesnt mind it happening i dont see anything wrong with this :)
    I love thes two little boys :) They are truly gorgeous!

10. Rachel

Kingston is such a cutie! He’s getting so big…
    I ♥ his style & his hairs are very better with this color – I’ve just saw the pics of early november and Kingston looks very horrible there. now his look is so stylish every day pictures come out of him. He’s sported this haircut first time in may 2009 and now the blonde hairs are bit longer.
    I’ve found these boots on emu.com, boots with animal print! must buy it for my little cousin!!!

Kingston is cute however all of my nephews are way cuter ;)

12. bo-peep

kingston looks EXACTLY like my eldest son. it is just weird.

anyway he does a mirror-image smug face too… he was pretty indulged as the first-born and has been weaned off his “centre of the universe” status with some difficulty over a couple of years. but add stress or fatigue and BAM! out comes bossy face and the old controlling behaviours. Maybe kingston is the same?

I agree with all the positive comments on Kingston ! (And zuma)
    The negative comments, if you do not like these children, just not post comments on them !!

Anonymous (6:54) — Read the comments again,my dear. Not all of the negative ones indicate that the poster dislikes the children!!!!!! Moron.

Anonymous (8:41) , I wasn’t talking about you , I’m sorry

And can you stop insulting people ? Thank you

He is adorable! Although, I don’t care for his hair dye and crazy clothes. Just my little ole opinion!