Happy 6th Birthday Cruz Beckham!

Happy 6th Birthday Cruz Beckham!

Name: Cruz David Beckham

Date of Birth: February 20th, 2005

Parents: Victoria Beckham & David Beckham

Siblings: Brooklyn Joseph (03/09/99) and Romeo James (09/01/02)

Facts:

• Cruz was born in Madrid, Spain
  • His first name was inspired by close family friend, Tom Cruise
  • Daddy David has his name tattooed across the middle of his back
  • “Cruz” is the Spanish word for “cross”
  • He and his brothers are eagerly awaiting the arrival of a new sibling this summer!

Quotes:
“We’re all learning sign language because one of our friends is deaf. So, of course, the first thing Cruz, who is 5, wanted to learn was how to say, ‘I have gas,’ and the ‘s’ word. He also wanted to know what other swear words were.” – Victoria, on her cheeky youngest son.

“Hmm …. well, you know when you get a TV you get a manual? Well, there isn’t one for motherhood. I’m constantly trying to figure it out and questioning whether I’m doing it right. But I’m so proud my kids. They are very well-mannered. We’ve always been very strict with the kids. That’s the way David and myself were brought up. But they’re free spirits as well. They laugh. They joke. They have fantastic personalities. I love hanging out with them.” – Victoria, on motherhood.

Check out the gallery for some cute snapshots of Cruz from the past year!

Filed under: Birthdays,Cruz Beckham

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News, Flynet, Fame

Happy b-day sweet

Happy birthday Cruz!

Aw, happy birthday, little guy! I can’t believe their youngest is already 6! He won’t be the baby of the family for long, though. Cruz is such a cutie!

Lots of celebrity baby birthdays in February. Michael Jackson’s youngest son’s birthday is tomorrow.

You’re probably the same person who complained about there not being a post about MJ’s other kid. Get over it, not everyone cares about the Jackson kids. CBS, you don’t HAVE to do a post for Blanket, don’t let this person make you feel that way.

WHOA, ok. What the heck is that all about? It was just a comment. The kid’s birthday’s tomorrow. Eden and Savannah Mahoney’s birthday is today. I was just saying there are a lot of kid’s birthdays coming up. You didn’t have to jump down my throat about it.

If you weren’t the one complaining last time, then I apologize. There’s a person who’s been complaining when (only specifically) MJ’s kids’ birthdays aren’t being featured. I think it’s ridiculous.

4. 723

“His first name was inspired by close family friend, Tom Cruise”

who made this rubbish up??????

5. mackenzie

That is true he named him after tom Cruz. Why didn’t they name him Thomas? others celebrities named their child after a famous person Sean Penn son hopper David Boreanaz daughter bardot.

6. mackenzie

told you he named him after tom cruise.

I bet they are already thinking a knot in into their brains to find a girls name.

It would never cross their minds, that an extraordinary personality has nothing to do with a name.

I think so far little Cruz got the biggest end of the straw. Brooklyn and Romeo are just too bad.

8. Lily Anderson

Happy birthday Cruz!!sori its l8
    Victoria uve gt such cute kids nd i no ur nxt kid will b just as cute!!!

9. Lily Anderson

Happy birthday Cruz!!sori its l8
    Victoria uve gt such cute kids nd i no ur nxt kid will b just as cute!!!