Kate Beckinsale & Family Stay Fit

Kate Beckinsale & Family Stay Fit

Actress Kate Beckinsale headed out for a Sunday hike with her husband Len Wiseman, her 12-year-old daughter Lily Mo and the family’s two dogs (February 20).

The 37-year-old Everything’s Fine actress gave one of the pups a lift on her shoulder as the trio returned to their car.

Kate has several films on the go at the moment, including the drama The Trials of Cate McCullough, co-starring Sienna Miller.

Filed under: Kate Beckinsale,Len Wiseman,Lily Mo Sheen

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

1. suzan

I cant wait for them to have a baby!

2. Sophia

…they may not?

Yeah…. I don’t think they’ll have a baby together for some reason.

4. nicoleC

I think Kate in blonde in so pretty

5. G

The movie was Everybody’s Fine. She is not working on Cate McCullough she just finished doing the movie Contraband that why the blonde hair.

6. kate

she looks great, i can’t wait to se underworld 4, i love that movie, (it’s my favorite)

Her daughter has some “short” shorts on for her age….

• Tam

Oh mate, seriously, her daughter is what, 12ish?! Girls at that age start to experiment with clothing and wearing shorts that short, I mean, it’s not like she’s wearing Daisy Dukes or anything. I know I sure as hell started experimenting and hiking up my hem line at that age, and my youngest sister and cousin are doing exactly the same thing. It’s apart of growing up.

8. Starleigh

Intelligence and simplictiy – easy to understand how you think.