Alyssa Milano On Her Cravings & The “Scariest” Part Of Her Pregnancy

Alyssa Milano On Her Cravings & The "Scariest" Part Of Her Pregnancy

Mom-to-be Alyssa Milano may have waited to announce her pregnancy, but she’s not planning on keeping any more secrets when it comes to details about her little one.

“Why would you keep that secret?” Milano asked E!’s Marc Malkin as she opened up about everything from her cravings (broccoli) to the “scariest” part of her pregnancy so far.

As for why she stayed mum on the news of her pregnancy for so long, the 38-year-old Who’s The Boss star says that like many women, she wanted to wait until things were a little more certain.

I’ll tell you I was very happy to be out of my first trimester,” says Milano. “I think that’s the scariest time because you always have it in the back of your head that you could miscarriage at any point. So I would say that was my scariest time.

“Now that I’m out of that, I’m like, ‘Woohoo!,’” she adds.

Two people who were always in the know? Alyssa’s parents. And now that she’s about to become a parent herself, Milano says that she’s spending a lot of time trying to “soak up their brains.”

“As soon as I got pregnant I just didn’t want to leave my mother’s side,” shares the actress.

Filed under: Alyssa Milano,Celebrity Moms,Celebrity Pregnancies

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

1. klutzy_girl

Still so excited for her and can’t believe she’s having a baby!

Her craving brocolli mine Cinnabun. I still haven’t lost the baby weight a year later. Damn her(smile)

Congratulations to Alyssa. It’s great to see women in Hollywood fall pregnant naturally and be so damned happy about it. Its the greatest time of your life so enjoy it. I loved being pregnant, every day was an adventure. Oh and my craving was porridge. I just couldnt get enough of the stuff. mmmm.

4. tanya

At least she is honest about her feelings congrats hunny your going to be a great mum

I remember seeing interviews with her mother-they were always close -this is going to be a beautiful time for them all

6. Erin

Congrats!!! The best part is feeling the baby move and when they get the hiccups, toooo cute. With all the good you do for others, you will be a great mom!! Enjoy every second, they grow like weeds. Mom of a 6 and 3 yr old.