Danica McKellar & Her Beautiful Babe

Danica McKellar & Her Beautiful Babe

Absolutely gorgeous!

New mom Danica McKellar was radiant as she held her sleeping babe, 5-month-old son Draco, at Jayneoni Moore’s Celebrity Baby & Big Kid Pre-Oscar gifting suite in Los Angeles on Friday (February 25).

The 36-year-old Wonder Years alum recently posted a special message for fellow child star, newly expectant Alyssa Milano, on her Facebook page.

Congrats to Alyssa Milano on her pregnancy! She confided in me awhile back, but I was sworn to secrecy… :) I’m so happy for her! She’s about to discover that hearts can grow to twice their size. Yay!”

Draco is Danica’s first child with husband, composer Mike Verta.

Filed under: Danica McKellar,Draco Verta

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

you’re not supposed to put a kid into shoes until it can walk! It harms their feet!

2. carolyn Robertson

Aw, what a cute pic!

She got Spanx at Jayneoni Moore’s Celebrity Baby & Big Kid Pre-Oscar gifting suite?

Sweet baby! He looks like a cuddlebug.

Wow, I sound so cheesy!

by the by, the advice about babies wearing shoes isn’t old-fashioned. I’d say it’s quite the opposite. I don’t know the scientific proof or anything, but it makes sense to me, like, don’t bind the feet. I am an adult woman, and I NEVER wear heels. They’re so unnatural and painful. Unfortunately, I’m not rich, so even the flat shoes I buy seem to be detrimental to my feet. I’d go barefoot if it wasn’t so hazardous for other reasons (stepping on bad things.)

Omg, what a precious baby!!!!

How does it make sense a baby is only in shoe for about an hour or two if that, once you get home the shoes come off and baby shoes come in sizes from 3 to 6, 6 to 9 and so on they are not confining that why it’s so easy for babies to take it them off.

he has perfect little eyebrows

8. mariana ramos

oooooooooooooooh he is so cute

9. Audrey

He’s not walking, probably not crawling, and probably not too small. I bet his little feet will be just fine.

And he is a cutie.