Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale’s Cute Crew

Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale's Cute Crew

The Stefani-Rossdales were in party mode today, heading to a birthday bash in Los Angeles, California (February 26). Gwen arrived first with her boys Kingston, 4, and Zuma, 2 – who as usual showed off their signature funky fashion sense – and dad Gavin soon joined them.

Though the designer mama and her band mates have been in the studio working on a new album, she recently admitted that it will likely be a while before it’s finished – thanks in part to the No Doubt baby boom!

“We’ve been doing a record all year; 10 songs have been recorded. When this (new L.A.M.B. line) is done I’ll probably write a few more songs. I don’t know when it’ll come out, but you never know what can happen,” Gwen told the Wall Street Journal. “My band takes a weird process as well. It takes so long. And all of them just had babies, so it’ll be a while.”

Guitarist Tom Dumont and wife Mieke welcomed son Koa earlier this month, and bassist Tony Kanal and his girlfriend Erin Lokitz announced the arrival of daughter Coco in January.

Filed under: Gavin Rossdale,Gwen Stefani,Kingston Rossdale,Zuma Rossdale

Photo credit: Fame

1. Grandma of Four

Kingston is looking quite grown up and making a very serious effort to keep his little tongue in his mouth! Zuma is very “funky”! Absolutely adorable! Even with the nanny in tow, I think these parents, with their very busy schedules, are making a positive effort to be just that…parents! :~ )

Such beautiful children.
    The most beautiful boys in Hollywood ♥

Another photo-op with Gwens accessories. Stefani probably paid a woman to nurse who kids too.

4. Rachel

He’s absolutely the fashion trendsetter in the family!! Love his All Saints Boots

I don’t think he is that cute. And the style is very strange but I’m guessing it’s a British thing, or Rock Star thing.

Them bringing the nanny to the park I don’t get but fine but why bring the nanny to a birthday party wear their going to be other adult that they know and kids it make no since to me.

Because Gwen is a self-absorbed diva, that’s why Anonymous (2:14). It’s all about the photo op.

To anonymous 2:11 : For me , He is very cute , you can think what you want, we respect that :) , and yes, his style is a little British because Kingston and Zuma have British origins :)