David Beckham & His L.A. Lad

David Beckham & His L.A. Lad

It was father and son time for David Beckham and his 11-year-old son Brooklyn in Los Angeles, Calif. on Monday (February 28). The pair were spotted leaving a camera store.

Could the Beckhams be leaving the U.S. for good? The Daily Mail reports that David and Victoria are planning to send Brooklyn to a private school in England.

One of the places they have sent an application in for is 40 minutes from their mansion in Hertfordshire.

A source tells the paper that the couple are planning a move back to the U.K. to be near family and friends since they’re expecting their fourth child this summer. This could be true. David’s contract with LA Galaxy is up next year and it makes sense to be near Brooklyn when he goes to the new school.

Filed under: Brooklyn Beckham,David Beckham

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

1. jenna

this kid is so chubby :-(

He’s an 11 year old child and not chubby

His head looks big yeah, but he’s not chubby.. and he plays football. He’s going to be an athlete and hot like his dad when he’s older.

If you think he’s chubby, you need your eyes examined.

Wow, I think this is the first time where I have seen one of them NOT focusing on Romeo. Seems their middle child is always the center of attention and photographs.

It’s interesting that you think that anonymous, but I have to respectfully disagree. I’ve always felt that it may seem like that at times because Romeo gets a little more nervous around the press. Personally, if anyone, I would think Cruz gets the most attention. Even still, I don’t feel that there’s any favortism in the family.

7. Melissee

Becks wasn’t the obvious hottie when he was a young boy. But I agree, Brooklyn will be a handsome young man. For now, he’s fine just being a cute (not chubby) little kid. I also think we forget that when we see these paparazzi pics that they are indeed paparazzi pics. They’re being stalked, folks. I’d hold my daddy’s hand too with all that craziness going on in the street. I was stuck in traffic on a corner in Beverly Hills once because Jessica Simpson was coming out of Cartier. I mean seriously. Can you imagine what happens with Beckham on the street?

8. Be

I agree, I was going to say the same thing. Especially as someone who had a come and go father, I wish my siblings and I would’ve been those close to our father.