Jerry O’Connell Treats His Twins

Jerry O'Connell Gets A Treat For His Twins

Cute – times two!

Jerry O’Connell certainly had his hands full as he left Baskin Robbins in Calabasas, California today with his 2-year-old daughters Dolly (denim jacket) and Charlie (February 28). The girls seemed to be loving their day out with Daddy.

The twins’ mom Rebecca Romijn recently revealed that she and Jerry are in the midst of the so-called “terrible 2s,” saying, “It’s equal parts absolutely adorable and absolutely horrible! I’m just trying to get them to bed at night, but they’re two! That’s what being two is all about!”

Filed under: Charlie O'Connell,Dolly O'Connell,Jerry O'Connell

Photo credit: GSI Media

so cute!! I didn’t realize there was such a big height gap between them!

2. Amber

wow they don’t even look like the same age. i guess charlie is the good one and dolly is the naughty one/bad eater.
    they both are super cute.

3. nicoleC

i love them
    they’re so cute !
    Dolly (denim jacket) and Charlie (February 28). ,,, it should say what is Charlie’s wearing,not the date,right?

4. sammi

My favorites. I love the realistic parenting stories from mum and dad and i adore those little girls. The gentle giant (charlie) and the blonde midget despot (dolly)… I’m guessing.

Awwww… so cute and adorable. My favorites! Thank you for running them here. The pics look so natural. Love it!

I abs. love seeing pics of these girls! They are too cute! Dolly is a little doll :)

7. FrankiePhe

Dolly is a dead ringer for my daughter, who is also a midget blonde despot. Can I swap for a Charlie (just sometimes?) Best of all? Its obvious these are not girls who have 8 nannies fussing all over them. Dolly looks like someone did her hair in teh morning and Dad is staying well away from that side of things till someone else does it again tomorrow.

8. Wow!