Gwen Stefani & Family: Dog Day Afternoon

Gwen Stefani & Family: Dog Day Afternoon

Gwen Stefani took sons Kingston, 4, and Zuma, 2, out for an afternoon of errands with the help of a friend in Los Angeles, Calif. on Saturday (March 5).

And like any smart parent, Gwen knows you save the best for last so that the kids don’t complain about the trip to the dry cleaners and the grocery store – they got a treat when mom took them to see some puppies in a pet store in Sunset Plaza at the end of the day.

Gwen recently had a hugely successful show that closed out New York Fashion Week and the singer talked about how she juggles designing, music and motherhood. “Music influences everything. I think it is the fire to everything that I do,” she said. “I started L.A.M.B. because I thought, ‘I won’t really be doing music that much longer, maybe I’ll have a family and I can do designing and I can sew in my house.’ And it really isn’t like that at all. It’s really hard and it’s like [my family is] there and they’re here tonight, and it’s overwhelming, but it’s the best thing I’ve ever done.”

Filed under: Gwen Stefani,Kingston Rossdale,Zuma Rossdale

Photo credit: Fame

1. annabella

Gwen is trying to hard to make her sons different from other little boys. Giving them funky names. The way she dressed them. Dying Kingston hair. Ridiculous hairstyles nailpolish.

Her smiles always look so forced and insincere. Not saying the paps deserve a cheery greeting, but a lot of celebs don’t acknowledge them at all and seem to do a good job at ignoring and disregarding them completely.

I think she looks happy and real. I think it’s no one’s business how she dresses her kids – she obviously loves them and they seem happy and healthy – MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

4. anon

she looks great without that red lipstick!

Looks like Zuma’s hair is starting to darken all ready,….. I suppose she’ll soon begin dyeing his hair aswell. Look how dark Kingstons natural hair is in this photo. The next one we’ll see of him will likely be after he’s had his roots tuched-up. Hope not though.

Such adorable kids , they are very gorgeous.
    Gwen is very beautiful without and with makeup but I prefer when she hasn’t got makeup.

7. Rachel

The kids are getting so big! Kingston doesn’t sticking out his tongue anymore..

8. carolyn Robertson

She looks great here!

She always looks “great” and it’s pretty obvious that she never leaves the house without a full face of make up (okay, sans red lipstick in this rare instance). Very conscious of her appearance, no doubt about it.

Are you the same Carolyn Robertson that owns/works for this site? If so, why comment on your own site?

9. Grandma of Four

CUTE! CUTE!! CUTE!!! ZUMA IS HIS ADORABLE LITTLE SELF! KINGS HAS BEAUTIFUL, DARK EYES AND HE SURE KNOWS HOW TO EXPRESS HIMSELF WITH THEM. I, FOR ONE WILL BE HAPPY WHEN MOM TAKES HIM FOR A REGULAR LITTLE BOY HAIRCUT! IT WILL DEFINITELY CHANGE HIS APPEARANCE TO A VERY HANDSOME LITTLE GUY! NICE TO SEE EVERYONE DOING NORMAL THINGS AND ENJOYING BEING TOGETHER!

10. Helena

I actually like their names, especially Kingston; such a strong masculine name. Zuma on the other hand sounds like a fun name. I like how she dresses them, but sometimes the nail polish drives me crazy. As for her smile, it makes her lips look really thin and I don’t like it when her gums show.

Can Stefani do anything without a nanny present. Do these nannies wipe Gwens but too?

LOL Anonymous and good eye!! But be careful with your negative comments or the fans will on this site will subject you to a virtual butt whipping. I noticed in this particular instance, the writer (probably in an effort to avoid online arguments from readers) refers to the nanny as a “friend”.

12. Allie

That is not one of the regular nannies that are seen with the boys…. Probably why she is called a friend- though nanny agencies do have nannies who do only on-call babysitting for extra hours to give full-time nannies a break/give parents extra hours… Probably the case here.