Denise Richards: All Smiles With Her Sweeties

Denise Richards: All Smiles With Her Sweeties

Despite the drama, Denise Richards was all smiles as she took her two daughters – Sam, 7 on Wednesday, and Lola, 5 – to Maddy’s Market in Calabasas, Calif. on Sunday (March 6). The day before, the trio were spotted heading to a birthday party.

Sam and Lola’s father, Charlie Sheen, has been making numerous headlines these days! This afternoon, Warmer Bros. announced that Charlie’s life just got that much more complicated: he’s been fired from his hit TV sitcom, Two and a Half Men.

With Sam’s 7th birthday coming up this week, we wonder if Charlie will celebrate with his little girl. Reports state that the girls have not seen their father in weeks.

Sam and Lola have not been to Charlie’s house in quite some time, and they have not met [Sheen's live-in girlfriends] the Goddesses,” says a sorce. “They live with Denise. They’re doing well. They aren’t aware of what’s going on. They’re continuing with their normal routine.”

Denise and Charlie were married for four years from 2002 to 2006.

Filed under: Denise Richards,Lola Sheen,Sam Sheen

Photo credit: INFphoto.com

1. maleah

Sam and Lola are the most miserable little girls in Hollywood. Heck even celebrities babies smile more then Sam and Lola.

I can’t blame them for not smiling when paparazzi follow them around constantly. Especially now that their dad, Charlie Sheen, has been in the media so much. I’m sure when cameras aren’t around, they are normal, happy kids. I hope so anyway!

They do smile when they’re away from the paparazzi and free to be themselves. Check out this cute pic from Denise’s Twitter:

twitpic. com/ 3lb46z

I think that Denise seems like a very loving and devoted mom to those girls. She seems to spend all her time with them and they are never wtih a nanny.

3. Linda

Denise seems like a great mom. My thoughts and prayers go out to her and her kids.

Ya, she seems to have a good head on her shoulders.

Those poor girls NEVER smile. They always looks miserable….even going to a birthday party – they look grumpy. :(

6. Camila

I agree with Anonymous 07:44

7. rose

I still can’t understand how a beautiful, lovely woman like Denise would have fallen for and put up with someone like Charlie Sheen…

Is the younger one’s hair died?

At least they’re not faking smiles!

People these are KIDS. Give them a break. I as an adulty I have days which are hard to contemplate. My God, they are only babies and for some of you to judge these little girls is nonsense. Children do not have control yet of their feelings and some adults do not either! Look in the mirror on a day when you do not feel like smiling and ask yourself the same requirements you are putting on these two. The only difference would be you would not have cameras in your face!

Its sad…I saw on extra(I think may have been TMZ) that the paps were questioning Denise about Charlie’s behavior infront of the kids. She kind of gave them a look like…SHUT UP YOU FOOLS!!!! I know she is trying to shelter them from all this….so that pap is a jackass.

12. Anonymous - Anonymous

Truthfully I wouldn’t be smiling either are people always supposed to walk around with a smile on their face?? If so then wow people must think I’m the biggest bitch ever! I certainly and not the first to cheese it up when a friend whips out a camera! I just hate being photographed esp if I’m not really ready for the photo. These girls are probably not miserable just tired of having people flash pictures and call their names as they walk by! And yea I’m not sure how much they know whats going on w/ their father (hopefully not much at all) so this has got to be a stressful time.

13. Alma

I really hope for those girls they will grow up with a father figure close to them, since their father is not present. They look very introvert and I wouldnt be surprized to hear about eratic behaviour later in their teens.