Brooke Burke & David Charvet’s Benefit Bunch

Brooke Burke & David Charvet's Benefit Bunch

Brooke Burke and her partner David Charvet posed with their kids – Neriah, 10, Sierra, 8, Rain, 4, and Shaya, 3 – at The John Varvatos 8th Annual Stuart House Benefit in Los Angeles on Sunday (March 13). Shaya looked so cute passed out on dad’s shoulder!

The Dancing with the Stars host took to Twitter before heading to the event: “On our way to “John Varvatos Stuart House Benefit” for abused children. Bringing our family to help support. Such sad statistics.”

The busy mom-of-four recently opened up to Celebrity Baby Scoop about feeling a little frazzled at times.

I have lots of frazzled mom moments! I like to call it ‘baby brain.’ I’m famous for getting really busy, taking valuable things and hiding them around the house. I hide them in such a good place; I can never remember where they are! But, everybody in my house knows that I do that, so I never panic when I’ve lost something – I know it will eventually surface. But yes, I have a crazy, hectic life and memory seems to be the biggest challenge for me.”

Filed under: Brooke Burke,David Charvet

Photo credit: Fame

1. Malibu

Too bad she cheated on Garth Fisher (Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon–her ex-husband with David. Brooke got preganant with Rain while she was still married to Garth. She broke up her family–got pregant with David’s child to “Get” David – she was desperate for David. Poor Garth.

2. Morris

Too bad she cheated on Garth Fisher (Bev Hills Plastic Surgeon–her ex-husband) with David. She broke up her marriage and got pregnant with David to “Get” David. I feel so bad for Garth. She got pregnant with David’s child (Rain) while she was still married to Garth.

3. Sage

Her kids are gorgeous. Rain looks like she’s 5 or 6 though, not 3!!

4. Felissa

They’re so adorable.
    Btw Rain is 4 and Shaya is 3
    So you should have to change that

5. P!nk

Rain is gorgeous.

6. Grandma of Four

I wish Brooke and David would pile the kids into the car, go to the local courthouse, and just GET MARRIED! HOW long do you have to be engaged with 4 kids! They are meant for each other! JUST DO IT! :- )

7. Lolly

their children really are especially beautiful

To Grandma of Four – having illegitimate kids is the thing today. No one has any morals or values anymore.

Grandma of Four Having children does not mean anything in common besides that they only have two older daughters are with another man. In addition to marry, so that only together last 5 days? Only been together for 7 years, she carried them with her ex and two weeks after separation and was in bed having fun with David. I do not want to marry him because I do not want David to suffer in the flesh if they are separated him another two days and saying that another man who is the love of her life …… I do not like David, I never liked, the women he has been the one I liked was Dawn Alane, was the best for him.