Angelina Jolie & Kids Arrive In New Orleans

Angelina Jolie & Kids Arrive In New Orleans

Angelina Jolie arrived by private jet in New Orleans with the kids on Friday (March 18). The family reunited with Brad Pitt, who has been filming Cogan’s Trade in the city for the past two weeks.

Maddox, 9, was the first to get off the plane and held an armful of video games. Next off was Pax, 7, who rushed off with a computer bag in tow. Zahara, 6, followed with Angelina close behind carrying 2-year-old Vivienne. Twin brother Knox was carried by an assistant who helped load the kids into their waiting van. Shiloh, 4, is not seen in the photos.

I’m sure Brad definitely feels comfortable in New Orleans. His Make It Right foundation helps build new homes for those who lost their properties during Hurricane Katrina.

Filed under: Angelina Jolie,Maddox Jolie-Pitt,Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt,Vivienne Jolie-Pitt,Zahara Jolie-Pitt

Photo credit: Fame/GSI Media

The twins are cute, love to see them.

That is Knox carried by assistant not Shiloh, Shiloh is not in the pics

3. Sophia

Gorgeous kids and gorgeous mama, as always.

OMG! These children are all so cute. It´s amazing to see how much little Knox looks like his big sis Shiloh. They could be twins. Viv looks absolutely adorable. She is a very girly girl like big sis Zee. And the older boys have really grown a lot lately. Can only imagine how happy dad Brad has been to finally have his family all to himself after two weeks.

5. Dee

Knox is a gorgeous little boy.

Wow the twins are so big!!!!! And look so much like Shiloh.

7. skylar

vivienne is beautiful.

Man Knox especially is a little Shiloh clone! Maddox got big fast.

Maddox actually isn’t very tall. Shiloh is the same height as Zahara and look at the height difference b/w Zahara and Maddox.

Anyways, I thought Knox WAS Shiloh… they’re identical!

Knox and Shiloh look more like Angelina and Vivienne looks more like Brad

11. Felissa

They are cute but I think Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber’s children Sasha and Kai are cuter. But that is just my opinion. I know most of you don’t agree with that so I just want to say that it is just my opinion.

12. hopeso

Angie is so gorgeous, and the children are all cute, but look at little Viv, well not so little anymore, she has grown so big and so CCCUUUUTTTTEEEE. Love the Jolie-Pitts.

please in the car it’s knox or shiloh? … because they are so similar you know..bfff anser me please and thank youu ….me i think that is knox but i am not sure

14. skylar

yes knox is in the car.

This is what I’m talking about! I need this variety, CBS! Thanks!!

16. SiervaMaria

I thought Knox was Shiloh! Love the clan.

17. SiervaMaria

Two things.

I see Zee tall and beautiful and grinning ear to ear, I almost lose it. I remember reading how she was so malnourished that they could gently pinch her skin together and it would stick. Or how it affected her now perfect little leg, or the death that was assured if not for measures taken that are simple for us, but nearly insurmountable for a child born in the dire circumstances inwhich she was.

2. Pax. I always rememeber how lock-step the kids seemed to be in the orpanage he lived prior to being adopted. I recall the few photos they had of him and bottomline, he was a number. He was fed, clothed and treated well enough, but he was a number, and I just don’t think he’d be the lively, animated, full of energy and “boy” I think he is now if he were to have remained in Vietnam.

Zee and Pax are the two Jolie-Pitt kids I can’t wait to see where life takes them.

18. nicoleC

angelina’s hand seem too skinny to carry baby vivi

19. aple

noo your sure that in the car is not shiloohhh…

20. Bella

okay I totally thought that was shiloh in the van too but if you look at the last pic of the person carrying knox you can see the white sweatshirt with black stripes as the same as the one in the van! Man Knox and Shiloh could be clones!! wow!! Beautiful kids!

nicoleC@ she may have skinny hands if you can call hand skinny but she is able to hold both Zahara and Shiloh at the same time so I think she ok and stronger then what she looks. I’m small and have tiny wrist but I’m stronger then people think so you never know by a picture or just look at someone what their capable of.

Vivi is cute :)

I don’t know why people feel the need to call these kids cute but Viv and Knox are some of the most unfortunate looking kids I have seen on this site. Shiloh is OK and Zahara is a beauty.