Brooke Mueller Totes Her Twins

Brooke Mueller Totes Her Twins

Brooke Mueller took some time out from her sober living facility to attend Kathy Hilton’s birthday lunch in Beverly Hills yesterday (March 18). The 32-year-old mom of two was seen toting her 2-year-old twin sons – Max (sandals) and Bob – who wore matching Burberry shirts and khakis.

Brooke and her estranged husband, troubled actor Charlie Sheen, have reached a custody agreement after two weeks of intense negotiations.

For the benefit of the children, the terms of their agreement will not be disclosed,” their lawyers said in a joint statement. “They ask the public for privacy on this matter.”

Details of the agreement are private, although it is believed Mueller will have physical custody of the children, as initially agreed following her separation from Sheen last year.

As part of the new legal agreement, both parties will undergo regular drug testing.

Filed under: Bob Sheen,Brooke Burke,Max Sheen

Photo credit: INFphoto.com

i dont understand how people can carry their babies that way, without their arm under the butt. they’re so heavy that way! have you ever tried it? but it seems like everyone does it that way. sorry its just one of my pet peeves.

2. The Truth

No One deserves this! Please do the right thing and remove her squatting photos! She does not deserve this type of treatment nor does her sons!. The photographer is responsible for this and has no ethics, not morals, ethics about public photography. This is beyond yellow journalism and yes she is doing a photo stage trying to prove she s a capable Mom, yes she has handlers and they should have caught this. But CBS should take them down and never publish stuff like this! Yep I am going to keep coming, I enjoy photos!

3. The Truth

Jenny Schafer you are responsible and I know its money for you, I hope it earns you a lot of money. I realize she deserves what she gets, I just feel pity for her!

You would think that as part of the research/due diligence she does prior to posting each item she would at least look at the photos beforehand. I guess not. I hope this was sloppiness rather than a deliberate attempt to bait readers into commenting —more hits, more$$$

4. The Truth

INFphoto.com I am sending a complaint to you also! You will do anything for a dollar, business as usual. Photos publish like this is for you to sell to the highest taker. Yea I know its a job and you have a right to earn money!

It always amazes me how much Max looks like his father! But I hope these kids end up ok despite their parents.

You can easy tell that this is a photo op and It was earlier post that Charlie Sheen was not invited to the twins birthday party turns out it was untrue Charlie Sheen was invited to the twins bday party, but foiled Brooke’s plans to sell photos by not coming; Brook was filming a reality show with the Hiltons during the kids party and with their Charlie it would have made for good ratings.

I don’t care if it was an orchestrated “photo-op” on Brooke’s part, this site has acted outside the bounds of good taste by publishing the revealing photo of Brooke.

I’m pretty sure people are mixing up Max and Bob. I think Bob is the one with straight hair.

Wow, someone’s out to lunch. Did you notice anything else, Anonymous? Hint, check out the posts before yours.

I’m not basing it just off of this one photo post. CBS has been mixing them up (I think so anyways) and also other posters.

Sorry I don’t care in the least that there was a picture with this woman’s underwear. It’s her own damn fault she stood like that in front of photographers.

8. Alma

Shame on you CBS for posting the indecent photos on a baby site. This is a site about kids and their parents, not TMZ. Are you a mother Jenny Schafer? Shame on you too for putting your name on this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just lost so much respect in this site. Ok, it happened, but do we mothers wanting to catch up on gossip and see cute pics of kids need to see this? Very saddened by this. Those poor boys!

egad, I didn’t notice the crotch-shot photos, because I was stuck on the front page with the type-o that the boys are wearing shOrts and khakis, which did throw me off, and cause me to check to see what kind of layered look that made. I was also thinking about how much Max looks like Charlie, and hoping that neither of the boys turns out that disturbed. Or, disturbed at all, but, realistically, the odds don’t appear great for them right now.

• Alma

LOL @ano 03:57. That image about their shorts/khakis combination made me laugh too when reading the article. Jenny darling, put your facts together, and proof check your knowledge, before putting your name on an article that denigrates a woman. And you are a mother yourself?

11. tkwe

the one on the left looks something like Sean Preston Federline!

This woman has no shame if you go on x17online.com/celebrities/paris_hilton/paris_hilton_brooke_mueller_latoya_jackson_kathy_hilton_birthday_party_031911.php they have the Video and she must have called the paparazzi because she’s with 3 other people plus 2 photographs and she talk with the paparazzi stop and posed for them twice once with the boys and another without them; if you look at the other photo of her on x17online she no longer has the boys with her Brook sure wanted to look like a hands on mother.

Why are we supposed to feel sorry for Brooke because she squatted and showed off her undies? She’s an adult and, even if she was drunk or high which could be the case with her, she should know that wearing a dress or skirt and squatting don’t go together. The media doesn’t have an obligation to protect her from herself.

Plus I never would have noticed the pic without all the whining from other posters.

Yes, but this type of shot is not appropriate for the type of site CBS purports to be. People like you who are not offended can easily go to x17 or TMZ and get titillated there. This site is supposed to be for moms and babies about moms and babies – not cheesy, revealing photos

15. Destiny

Anonymous 07:42 pm@ If you see the video I think another person posted the link you’ll see that she only held them like that for a minute before she put them down because she all most drop them and before that another person was holding one of the boys.

People need to calm down about the undies pictures not many people noticed it until you people complaining pointed it out and I one of them; If you don’t like it don’t look at it look at the other photos. It wasn’t a problem when CBS post pictures of Miranda Kerr nursing or the nude photos of her but now that CBS post a photos of Brook and you can see her undies in 2 pictures your offended and mad? It’s not even the main picture.

I think YOU need to get off your high horse. If you take another look, you will see the pictures were removed and an apology was issued. The Miranda Kerr pictures were released by Miranda herself, so obviously she had a look at them beforehand and approved them. Commonsense would dictate that this was not the case with Brooke.

18. Julianne

They’re the most beautiful little dudes i’ve ever seen ! I just love them.. Charlie should do the right thing for Max and Bob , and for sure for his little princess Sam and Lola and .. and Cassandra (: Who want to miss a moment with these kids ?

19. nicoleC

the left one really looks like his dad

20. hazard

I wish the media wouldnt bother these little boys till their parents straighten their own lives out.

hazard@ I agree with you but with both parent doing photo ops then they will continue to photograph with all the craziness going on with their parents.

Anonymous 11:35@ No you need to get off your high horse and read my comment because I was not bothered by the photos I chose not to look at them like the people who were complaining about should have done and I felt that there was no need for apology.

Max is such a beautiful boy! He looks exactly like his big sister Sam.

Max no looks like Sam because Sam is clone her mum.

25. Dana