Willow Smith’s Bold New ‘Do

Willow Smith's Bold New 'Do

Willow Smith was rocking yet another new look as she left her London hotel yesterday (March 19). The 10-year-old ‘Whip My Hair’ singer had a smile for the cameras as she showed off her ultra long neon braids.

The preteen superstar, who is currently touring with Justin Bieber, also flashed the “Willow sign” to fans as she jumped into a waiting car.

Will and Jada’s daughter seems to be having a blast abroad. She took to Twitter this week to gush, “London, was sooooooo AWESOME!!!!! They made me feel like I am the only girl in the world!!”

Filed under: Willow Smith

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin, Pacific Coast News

1. Sam

Personally, I think her hair looks horrible and wold look horrible on any person regardless of age.

2. Julianne

YUUK :|

I agree w/ the last comment….this kid looks like dennis rodman did back in his freak show days….weird outfits and hair dos – not getting enough attention i guess. Too cool for school.

4. 10

HER MOTHER THINKS IT’S OK TO LOOK THIS TRASHY AND DISGUSTING AT AGE 9 ? HELL AT ANY AGE???????????????

She definitely ain’t an oil painting!

This just looks really dumb.

Please don’t whip that hair back and forth.

She looks ridiculous!!!

9. LaKesha

Seriously? These comments are for a 10 year old?

10. Victoria

I don’t think Willow (or her brother Jaden) are spoiled, and I don’t watch any of their IV’s to know if they are arrogant, but someting about her just seems like a little too much a little too soon. And the way she dresses isn’t unique or different, it’s just weird, especially because she’s only 9. She doesn’t need all that.

11. Melania

My, my what a bunch of nasty comments, probably all from the same person. Relax, she’s 10 years old and obviously her peer group can relate and like her. She’s not smoking crack or wearing low cut tops. Honestly, you people need to find a hobby that doesn’t involve jealousy and spite.

• anonymous

Melania- Just curious why is it obvious that her peer group can relate and like her? I dont see that being obvious…. My children 15 and 7 both think she is strange and TOO Fashion forward for a kid…. and NO they cant relate to Willow….

The problem here, is that she is being treated by the people around and her fans like she is someone very special and unique. And because of her youth this kind of adulation is simply not healthy. It will change who she would have been had she been allowed to have a normal childhood. Yes, she is talented, but so are millions of other nine year old girls. They just don’t have famous wealthy parents with connections like Willow does. Unfortunately this little girl and her parents are most likely going to pay a very heavy price for this one day. I hope I’m wrong.

I have tremendous respect for those famous parents who’ve kept their kids out of the lime light at least till adulthood.

13. Rachel

omg she looks like a teenager

i blame the parents for creating such a monster.

15. antigoniem

Her hair’s not dyed. It’s false hair braided into her real hair. Whoever braided it did a TERRIBLE job. I know chicks from the hood that could have done a way better job than that. Jada knows better than to let someone do such a terrible job with her hair (since she’s had braids for like the first 5 years of her career). Braids are meant to be left in for 3 months, and left out for 3 months. Having (any kind, cornrows, box braids, micros, etc.) braids for an extended amount of time can damage the hairline, creating traction alopecia. Looks like Willows edges are already disappearing and it’s going to take some time to grow back, because it’s already broken off (because she hasn’t had a relaxer). If her parents keep letting her destroy her hair like this she’s gonna look like Naomi Campbell, bald headed.