Alicia Silverstone Keeps Fit

Alicia Silverstone Keeps Fit

Mom-to-be Alicia Silverstone isn’t letting pregnancy slow her down! The health-conscious author and actress bared her bump as she headed to a yoga class in West Hollywood, California today (March 24).

Alicia, a vegan, recently shared a few of her favorite snacks on her Web site, The Kind Life. So what’s she craving these days? Carob chips, dried mango and artichoke all made the list.

The baby on the way will be the first for Alicia and her husband Christopher Jarecki.

Filed under: Alicia Silverstone,Expecting

Photo credit: Flynet

1. TiggerTiff

OMG she’d pregnant and vegan…I’m not even close to pregnant and I can’t maintain such a strict diet. Then again I don’t have million or live in L.A. good for her!!!

• Bella

you don’t have to have millions or live in LA to stick to a strict diet and stay fit!! Being a vegan doesn’t cost any more then someone who isn’t vegan :)

A bra and a bigger top would do wonders for her, she knows she going to be photograph by the paparazzi she should have put on a bra at least so her nipples wouldn’t be showing all over the internet.

3. klutzy_girl

I wonder when the baby’s due.

GROSS.

Seriously, Alicia, invest in some maternity clothes. I can understand wearing non-maternity clothes when you’re early in your pregnancy, but there is no reason for being as far along as she is with a top that is entirely too small. Can somebody say “clueless?”

You can tell Alicia is excited to be a new mom, but there are other ways of showing it than letting your belly hang out like that. And homegirl ought to get used to wearing a bra – cuz after the baby, bra-less really isn’t an option.

I’d be embarrassed if I were her. Famous or not…she looks hideous. I wouldn’t even go out to get my mail looking like that!

Oh what a bunch of overly-critical crabbypantses. She’s dressed to exercise and looks comfortable and happy…and isn’t that what matters?

9. rachel s

she musts be getting enough nutrients, because she’s definitely gained. These photos are so unflattering.

10. Bella

The unflattering part is that grown adults still are wearing Crocs!! A fashion faux pas that should of never happened!!

11. katie

belly hanging out not atractive boys will never want to go out with her lol

She’z dressd 2 excercise so y nt wear sumn fittn? Her belly lukz lyk tiz bou 2 fall! So du her boobz! She lukz lyk she wntz d baby awt ryt dere on d spot! I wud nt luk at dis pic if i wer her. Preggerz nid 2 tke mor effort 2 dress nycly. We dnt wna luk at a belly poppin, boob hangin preggo! Jst sayn…

I’m sorry…she looks terrible.