All My (Grand)Children: Susan Lucci’s Daughter Welcomes Third Child

All My (Grand)Children: Susan Lucci's Daughter Welcomes Third Child

It’s a girl!

Liza Huber, daughter of All My Children‘s Susan Lucci, gave birth to her third child, a girl. Hayden Victoria was born on March 23 at 9pm in New York City. Liza and her husband, Alexander Hesterberg III, are also parents to two sons, Royce Alexander, 4, and Brendan, 2.

“Hayden is beautiful and curious,” Susan tells InTouch. “Victoria is our family name — both Liza and myself have the same middle name — and we are so happy that she is carrying on the tradition. We have never seen Liza look more beautiful.”

Sounds like a month to celebrate for Susan – her book, All My Life: A Memoir hits bookstores on March 29.

Filed under: Births,Liz Huber

Photo credit: Bauer-Griffin

Her name is Liza, not Liz. :-)

2. Marilyn

I didn’t even know she was pregnant again. Congrats.

i love that name 4 a girl! :)

Hey, that is Gwen from Passions isn’t it?

Congrats to Liza and her family!!

6. Auth

Jenn! Just had a chance to check out the grlleay and your pics turned out so well!! Love the scenery, poses, use of props, and general styling Can’t wait for the wedding pics

7. Jonathan

These American Voices’ from the Onion:Singer Michael Jackson died yesterday at 50. What do you think? Jenny Wedo,Systems Analyst Why do the relaly weird celebrities who probably already wish they were dead anyway always have to die so young? Harold Dray,Meat Packer I bet Janis, Jimi, Jim, Jerry, Kurt, Elvis, and Michael are having a jam session up in heaven right now. A horrible, cacophonous jam session because their styles clash too much.e2€9d Paul Wasserstrom,Pharmacist I’m relaly saddened by this, not as a music fan, but as an amateur theme park aficionado.e2€9d