Halle Berry & Nahla Get Groceries

Halle Berry & Nahla Get Groceries

Halle Berry and her gorgeous girl Nahla headed out to pick up a few groceries at Bristol Farms in Beverly Hills, California today (March 25). The Oscar-winner’s daughter celebrated her 3rd birthday just last week.

At this month’s NAACP Image Awards, Halle talked about raising Nahla, saying:

“I hope she’s proud of me. I’m sure she won’t like everything I’ve done, but I hope she will appreciate that I dared to be myself and always did what I believed in. I hope those are qualities that I pass on to her.”

Filed under: Halle Berry

Photo credit: GSI Media

1. Adore

So cute! I love how Halle dresses her daughter.
    Nahla is so cute, she will be beautiful one day and she’s tall so I see modeling in her future! She looks so pretty with her sandy blond locks, a great mix between her mom and dad.

2. ALLEN

OMG She is the most beautiful little girl. Since the first time I saw her I knew that I want a little girl so much!! And if I have a little girl I will name her NAHLA, it’s so cute!!! AWWWW I think her dress is made by Bonpoint but I’m not sure. Love Nahla’s hair and outfit!

3. Victoria

Nahla is so cute she looks just like her dad. Some people say she looks just like Halle but I can’t see it, I see Gabriel, but either way, she’s too adorable!

4. hopeso

Halle from head to toe gorgeous, Nahla a little gutie.

Nahla looks a lot like her maternal grandmother if you saw them together you would agree. Cute little girl.

beatiful biracial kid

• Beeno

How come you don’t say that about beautiful little Honor warren? She’s also QUADROON. And her future sibling will be one as well. Why bring up the race thing anyway?

• Ugly Troll

Because she is an ignorant, ridiculous troll who constantly points out the coloring of African American children for sport. This woman is obsessed with race and we should all contact the operator of this blog to let them know what is happening here. This blog is not about race it is about celebrity babies and it is high time we did something about this Nazi.

7. nicoleC

Nahla is so beautiful,just like her mum and dad!
    Must be a gorgeous girl in the future

nahla aubry is going to be very pretty whe she grows up.she is going to look like annalynn mccorn and mariah carey.beatiful mixed human beings.however you cant go around tellling people you are mixed.you have to belong somewhere.in america you either black or white.actually nahla looks more white but becuase she is mixed she is going to be called black to be politically correct in usa.also they is no such a thing as black and white people.white people are more pink than white and black people are more brown or dark brown than black.

nahla aubry has sandy blonde hair and a very light skin ,her eyes are greyish with a hit of green in real life.her photos on here are always looking very dark.if you did not know her parents you would assume she is white.google analynn mccorn……she looks axctly like her 75%white and 25 % black

ummmmmmmmmm,you are pretty confused,Annalynne McCord is white and no,Nahla does not look like her.
      And Nahla has Honey/sandy hair and brown eyes with brownish/light skin like her mom,which is ok,she’s a beautiful girl,while Annalynne McCord has blond curly hair,pale skin and bluish/gray eyes.
      everyone knows Nahla is more white than black but you don’t have to make up stuffs to make it apparent,her having her mom skintone does not make any less beautiful.

she is going to be fat, and sick of her mother, not cute

sorry,but i saw nahla in real life.her eyes are greyish with a hint of green.and her skin is lighter than most of her photos taken here.her hair is 100% blonde hair…the texture and everything.she does not have brownish light skin believe me.she has yellow light skin.she looks like a white skin with a bit of colouring .her features will change when she is grown up.if you did not know her parents you will think she is spanish …….think of jennifer lopez etc.black is the last thing she is.also annalyn mccorn and mariah carey are not 100% white.and yes nahla is very pretty, i agree

again you are confused,at first she looked like Annalynne McCord who is pale and blond and now she looks Spanish like JLO…by the way i saw her in real life too,and you might have seen her months ago,but like many mixed kids,her eyes color changed,she has brown eyes now,they used to be blue,they are now brown,and anyone who sees her will know she is mixed,no one will think she is white or spanish.Rihanna has light skin and green eyes,do you think of her as being white?i’m sure you don’t.Nahla is a beautiful girl,again stop making stuffs up.I saw her with her mom and even went and said hello,trust me she does not look like Mariah or JLO,Honor warren does…like i said before,her having her mom skintone does not make her any less beautiful….funny that you will accuse the site of darkening her pics,what about justjared,people,usmagazine or zimbio?do they darken her pics and eyes too?

• Madrid

Spanish people are white and not at all like Jennifer Lopez who is Puerto Rican. JLO was much better skinned like her daughter Emme before she chemically lighten her skin to look more European.

• Alexandra

Correction: Latin American people have tan skin, and not even all of them do, that’s a daft stereotype. We SPANISH people ( from actual Spain-that’s in Europe, btw, not a province of Guatemala or something) come in many shades. I for instance have pale freckly skin and red hair. Because Spain has a loooong history, unlike *ahem* the US, and there were Celtic people here. So stop referring to Latin Americans as “Spanish”. They’re bloody not. Nor are we “Latino”. Sheesh.

• Alexandra

• Alexandra

yes nahla is going to be very tall and pretty.i already see modelling skills in her photos

i saw the kid in real with her dad in the park.she looks white,only if you reaslize who her parents are that is where the questiong starts.her hair is gold,honey sandy blonde.and her eyes are grey and hazel green, her lips are red.her photos on here are not the reflection of how she really looks.they always make her skin,hair,eyes darker.she does not have brown eyes belive me she does not.and oh yes she is very very pretty.going to break many hearts

check pics of Amadeus Becker in here,he is 75% white and 25%black like Nahla and see the difference…he is Boris Becker’s youngest son,they have him in the archives and maybe that will make you think.again stop making stuffs up.

• Maria

Like Sarah Mitchell daughter Charlotte is mostly white 75% and only 25% Puerto Rican.

• LoOLOo

WOW! Yeah, you’re right. But genes are a funny, funny thing. Anything can happen geneticly. Along with Amadeus Becker, check the archives for photos of Noah, Elias, and Anna Becker as well. They’re also quadroon (75% white & 25% black), I’m sure you’ll quickly notice the varied differences in their coloring, features, and hair textures. Noah & Elias are full brothers, Anna & Amadeus are 1/2 siblings. I’m sure you’ll get what my point is.

gorgeous child! too bad Hallie Berry is a complete racist idiot!

• LoOLOo

NO I’m pretty sure that you’re wrong. I’m guessing that Halle is just trying to make life easier on her innocent and unexperienced daughter by teaching her that she will be considered to be black, anywhere and everywhere on this planet. If no one knew that Halle was her mother, she could certainly claim many other ethnic mixtures. Halle is being logical. Yes Nahla is mostly white (and looks it), but she’ll be treated as completely black,….. like Halle is treated. Halle is bi-racial, but she, liker every other bi-racial person, encluding our president, is considered to be black…… only! People talk about racial equality, religion, and many generally want to believe that they’re not racially biased,….. but far too many are. That is why when this and other known racially mixed children are mentioned, their ethnicity is always mentioned. I think that Halle is doing the right thing in this unfortunate situation, and well-meaning Gabriel will someday receive a very rude and sober awakening that I pray he will handle properly. I say this because I’ve lived it with my own children and family.

Quadroon is an ugly word from slavery so please refrain from calling her that.

15. Toya

Halle and Nahla are both so beautiful!! I’m sitting here thinking back to the very first picture of Nahla, and to this day she is still one of the most debated babies. Why is this? Why can’t she just be a blessing that all babies are? This topic is getting SOOOOOOOOO OLD!!

i agree with you Toya,there always someone who will point out something about her looking white,black or whatnot..who cares?why can’t you just say that she is beautiful,why is it always about the percentage of this or that?why does it matter?she is not your child,stop worrying about how white or black she appears,i’m pretty sure her parnts don’t spend the amount of time worrying about it like some of you do.

16. nadra

nahla is a gorgeous child.hope mommy and daddy can truly get along for her sake. i truly thought they were a beautiful couple.

17. Offidonib

Lofty bye, sweet alternative other :)

18. pymnroarady

Honourable bye, sentimental friend :)

19. Karen

Nahla looks just like her dad but with darker skin. She’s very pretty and she and her dad look like twins.