Sarah Jessica Parker’s Birthday Walk With The Twins

Sarah Jessica Parker's Birthday Walk With The Twins

Happy Birthday Sarah Jessica Parker! The actress turns 46th today.

She spent time with her twins, Marion and Tabitha, and their nanny talking a walk in the West Village neighborhood of New York City.

The 21-month-old tots looked adorable in matching gray coats and shoes.

Sarah and the girls have been seen a lot out lately. They were last spotted on Tuesday doing a little grocery shopping.

Filed under: Marion Broderick,Sarah Jessica Parker,Tabitha Broderick

Photo credit: Flynet

1. alaina

wow Marion and Tabitha are beautiful.

2. popsykl

beautiful girls love them…and their coats….love the wasy sjp dresses them french style…..stunning

Adorable twins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if SJP brings the nanny along because she needs the help or because of the paps. For some reason, I’ve always had the impression that the paps aren’t as bad in NYC and celebs have a better chance of going about their business without any interference.

I would never get a nanny that looks hotter than me.

• the Truth

It can never be said that SJP is insecure about her looks, no more than most! If the best childcare provider has looks, so be it! SJP is successful because she did not let lack of what is perceived to be most beautiful stop her from having a successful career and a man to marry and have family with!

That’s a matter of opinion and personal taste. Obviously others beg to differ, or her career wouldn’t be red hot.

• tre

That’s say alot about you, lol SJP & Matthew have a beautifukl family, and everyone looks happy, enough said!!!!

oh wow i love this dress!! this whole look is amazing.I adore that dress so much!

are does coats marie chantal? i been looking for something like this all over and the only one i found was the marie chantal and they look so cute

Oh my gosh cuteness overload! the blonde one looks just like her brother!!

9. Ryann

u sure that’s a nanny, not a friend? she’s very pretty. lol, kinda dangerous if u ask me.

10. Felicity

Aww They’re so cute. Look at that hair of Tabitha soo cute.

11. daisypitt

marion looks like daddy and tabitha looks like james wilkie

The girls have definatley gotten cuter as they get older. When they were smaller I didn’t think they were super cute but now they sure are!

Ugh, SJP hands look soo old. I wonder why because she seems to be aging well in the face but her hands look like a 60 yr olds!

I’ve been thinking this for 2 years, but haven’t said anything… I don’t believe that the girls are biologically SJP’s. I’m not saying it’s true, it’s just what I think. And, I’m not saying there is anything wrong with it. I’m just inquisitive about it.

I give myself an out on this, cuz I was adopted, so I’m kind of obsessed with biological relationships, and/or the lack thereof.

Right, because being adopted gives you a free pass to ask rude questions about other people?

I don’t know, because I didn’t ask any questions, just stated my opinion… but I’m wondering what gave YOU the permission to ask ME rude questions?

… or, at least, to ask a question in a rude and presumptuous manner.

I really feel like I explained myself and my motives in my original (Anonymous, Mar 26, 2011 @ 02:58 pm) comment. Anyway, who here is the one assuming that the implications of having kids from donor eggs is negative? I’m just trying to have a discussion about it. I’m simply curious about the different ways that families come together, and I am guessing that a large aspect of my curiosity stems from being part of a non-biological family, myself.

True, I’m reacting out of offense at your comment to me, and I’m not happy being doubted in such a way, but I also don’t think I’ve done anything REMOTELY as negative as you have made it out to be.

You can argue semantics all you want, but speculating about the parentage of these girls is, yes, asking questions about it. Really doesn’t matter whether you actually phrased it in the form of a question. This isn’t Jeopardy.

And sorry, but it is considered extremely rude to speculate about such things with respect to other people, especially complete strangers. It’s none of your business. Call my questioning rude if you want – it doesn’t bother me – but it’s irrelevant.

Well, it sounds to me like you are the keeper of all the rules of right and wrong that everyone should follow. It is too bad that you don’t have a better outlet for presenting them to the world.

I disagree with you that it is rude to talk about biological parentage. What is the purpose of hiding it? Why is it taboo? If that is how the kids were born, why is it rude to talk about it? Why do you believe the truth is so unsavoury?

And this: “I really feel like I explained myself and my motives in my original (Anonymous, Mar 26, 2011 @ 02:58 pm) comment. ” is hilarious. You obviously completely missed my point. It doesn’t matter whether you are adopted or why you are curious. You’re allowed to be curious. I’m curious about lots of things that are none of my business. But I keep such things to myself and don’t go around wondering publicly about them.

well, then, the internet is the wrong place for you.

15. Anna

I don’t know the name of the twin with the blue pants but she looks just like her dad!

16. FrankiePhe

Anonymous, I agree. I suspect the eggs were not hers. The brown haired twin favours the egg donor witha bit of Broderick and the blonde takes after eth Broderick side more fully. They are both so adorable though. Honestly, the cutest little girls I have ever seen on this site.

• Joy

No, She had problems carrying the twins. The suggorate mother was carrying her eggs and his sperm. So they’re there twins

Thank you for your support of this discussion, which I did not start with any negative intentions. I guess there is room for misinterpretation (not from you, but from at least one other commenter.)

I was adopted, I’m older than 30, and I have no kids and no significant other, so I feel like the different methods of becoming a parent are relevant to my future, should I want to raise children. I have no way of knowing if I’m fertile or anything, so… I could end up needing a surrogate, donor eggs, etc. And I want to do my research, and know how it works out. Being adopted didn’t work out great for me (but, I guess i don’t know how it would have been, otherwise.)

tl;dr!

I’m so happy for SJP & her lovely family. I think that the girl look just like their big brother.

OMG! These two little girls have really grown a lot and become even more beautiful. Tabitha looks a lot like her big brother James and Marion is all Matthew. I really love the way SJP dresses her little girls. They´re so fashionable little girls. These twins are my other favorite twins duo along with the Jolie-Pitt twins. When Marion and Tabitha grow up they´ll break many hearts.

beautiful children!

Thanks for joining the party, albeit a little late. You waited to be the 43rd commenter and that’s all you could come up with?? Lame.

very nice and attractive twins!their smile remember me my childhood…….!Also baby,s sitting seemed a royal style.