Myleene Klass Welcomes Baby No. 2: Hero Harper

Myleene Klass Welcomes Baby No. 2: Hero Harper

Congratulations are in order for Myleene Klass and fiance Graham Quinn!

The 32-year-old TV presenter and former Hear’Say singer welcomed her second child, a daughter named Hero Harper, at 5.02pm on Friday (March 25). Myleene announced the happy news on her website.

Myleene and Graham are already parents to 3-year-old daughter Ava.

Filed under: Births,Myleene Klass

Photo credit: Eroteme.co.uk

1. Courtney

congrats to the happy parents love the name though wonder where hero came from could it be from the Mariah Carey song & Harper has been really popular for celeb babies lately as has Olivia & Ava. personally I wish Melissa & Patricia were more popular but I’ve personally always loved those names for for special reasons

I heard this news this morning in the UK. Baby Hero was born on Friday 25th. Congrats to the happy family. :)

3. Allison

Courtney – Hero is an old Greek name, if I’m not mistaken.

Congrats to them! Awful first name tho.

Congrats to them! Awful first name tho.

Yeah, the baby must have been born yesterday because 5:02 pm on Saturday the 26th has not happened yet. Unless the baby is from the future…

Hero Harper? Ridiculous name! Shes obviously fallen into the celebrity trap of giving their babies awful names they think are ‘cool’ or ‘individual’. Myleene thinks shes something special. Hero is the name of Shakespeares Hero in his comedy Much Ado About Nothing. Maybe she reads shakespeares and was inspired?! LOL! Or perhaps she just decided she was to be very arrogant and name her baby a Hero because OBVIOUSLY her baby is perfect and wonderful and the best baby ever and a hero? Get some sense myleene!

• Becca

Does it matter about what her baby is called? Myleene obviously liked the name and chose it for her little girl, so why should it bother you what HER child is called. Just be happy for her. Congrats, Myleene!

Gorgeous name! I don’t like the middle name (but I suppose it flows) but Hero is lovely, I’ve loved it since I read Much Ado! Very classical and different without being ‘silly’.

My daughter loved the name for the same reason but decided against it. Unfortunately, not many people these days are acquainted with Shakespeare! I think it’s a beautiful name!

Never heard of her and am not sure what her relevance is to an American celebrity web site. I’m quite sure that if you took a poll, virtually no one in the U.S. and Canada have heard of her, or care.

So does that mean CBS can’t post about the Beckhams then, because they’re English?

• Zara

Plenty of this site’s readers are from outside the US and Canada. I’m from Australia, and am personally much more interested in reading about UK/European celebrities than all the D-list American reality stars, who I find completely dull and uninteresting.

I’m from the U.K and i read this blog so…
      I actually started reading this blog because it features celeb babies from all over not just the USA. It would be a shame if it only featured ‘American’ babies, after all it is called the World Wide Web.

10. Anonymous P.S.

P.S. — not suggesting that the web site should confine itself to American celebs — that would be ridiculous — However, this woman is not an international star (Kate Winslet, Kate Blanchett, Rachel Wiesz, Naomi Watts, Penelope Cruz, you get the picture) by any stretch of the imagination.

11. Alaina

are you kidding me hero?worst name ever.whatever happened to actual girls names like Olivia Caitlin Ariana.

Ariana?!? Since when is that classed as an ‘actual’ name along with Olivia? I’ve never heard of it!

In my daughter’s year at school there are 12 Olivia’s, thankfully some parents are original thinkers and don’t give their child the same name as everyone else!

12. Tazlena

The kid will change her name once she comes of age. What are these people thinking giving their children such awful laughable names.

13. Courtney

there’s always been weird names in the entertainment industry get over it. the kid will probably use her middle name like Harper Lee does. everybody has different naming taste and some stars pick outlandish names for their kids for attention. whatever happened to names like Chantal Diana Joanne & Rebecca those came to mind easily as I’ve always loved them Chantal for example is Tessa Dahl’s given name & Rebecca is the heroine in the novel/film Ivanhoe

14. Marilyn

They gave their first daughter a normal first name and the second daughter a strange first name. I hope kids don’t make fun of her.

15. TiggerTiff

I actually love the name Hero! If I have a child I want to name him/her something unique and if they don’t like their name he/she can go by their middle name.

16. alaina

Hero is not a child name period.

17. Cam

Hero IS a girl’s name!

In Greek legend, Hero is the tragic lover of Leander.

The 16th-century British poet Christopher Marlowe wrote a mythological poem after this story, titled “Hero and Leander”.

Hero is also the name of a character in Shakespeare’s play “Much Ado About Nothing”….a female charater!

I love the name!

Hero IS a name, it comes from Greek mythology (and a Shakespeare play) just like many currently used names no one would consider ‘non names’. I knew a girl named Hero at school, I was always jealous of her unusual name, made a difference from the 4 Rebecca’s, 3 Catherine’s and 8 Thomas’!

who cares! Someone recommended me a nice community
    ~ BlackwhiteCupid.com ~where black & white singles are looking for lovers to share interracial lifestyle with…you may check it out or tell your friends.

20. Anonymous2

I love the name Hero! It’s very special and different in a good way! You can keep your Chantal, Diana, Rebecca ec.t ect… They are not bad names only very boring and plain. Hero is different and fit these times.

21. lily

different and special. Hero is a stupid name.different names are Kaia Calista Kailyn.

22. Sophia

Wow, Hero is quite a jump from the crazily popular Ava! But I actually quite like it. Anyway, the main thing is that Myleene and Graham love the name and that their family is happy and healthy. Welcome to the world Hero Harper!