Scott & Mason Disick: Playground Pals

Scott & Mason Disick: Playground Pals

Boys’ day out! Scott Disick and his 1-year-old son Mason Dash were without mom Kourtney Kardashian as they stopped off at a park in Beverly Hills, California yesterday for a bit of fun (March 26).

Kourtney is usually the one in the spotlight, but her beau took center stage this month on the cover of Men’s Fitness magazine. The E! reality starlet Tweeted her approval, writing, “I love @scottdisick’s Men’s Fitness cover!! He looks like James Dean!”

In the interview, Scott talks about how fatherhood inspired him to rethink his wild ways: “I realized I didn’t want to wake up 10 years from now and have a son I didn’t know,” he says.

Filed under: Mason Dash Disick,Scott Disick

Photo credit: GSI Media

he is so cute. but why does he (even a one year old) need a pacifier when he is playing on the playground???

• LaKesha

So now even one year olds can’t have pacifiers???

I didn’t say that, I am sure lots of babies and small kids need pacifiers to calm themselves down, but why do they have to have one in their mouth on the playground? He looks pretty happy to me, so no need for a pacifier in –> MY <– opinion.

Nice to see Mason actually walking, most of the pics have him being carried.

3. Grandma of Four

AWWW! To CUTE! Nice to see Mason on his feet and walking! :- )

4. Victoria

Mason is so cute, and I know it was pointed out in the last picture about him looking so blonde, and I thought it could be because of the sun, but now in these pics, his hair is definitely lighter. It would be so cute if he turned out to be blonde because it’s so unexpected for a family full of brunettes, except Khloe, but it would be so cute if he stayed a brunette. Me being a brunette, I’m definitely partial to brunette hair, lol, but all the other colors are great too.

5. Angela

He is so cute!

He definitely looks like his father now. Kids are funny like that, such dark features when he was a baby and now his features are lighter which means in the end he’ll look more like daddy.

Shouldn’t you get a decent job, Mr. Kourtney Kadashian?

8. Bella

I think this is the first time I’ve seen a pic of Mason actually walking and playing! So cute.

Lol he’s so cute! I love the way they split his hair to the side. Call me crazy, but these pics actually gained Scott points in my book. Nice to see him being a doting dad!

10. suzan

OMG I hate Scott but love Mansoooooooooooon

I wonder how many cars Mason sold before he got to play that day.