Update: Baby No. 5 On The Way For Kevin Federline!

Is Kevin Federline's Girlfriend Expecting His Fifth Child?

Update: PEOPLE confirms that Kevin Federline and his girlfriend Victoria Prince are expecting a baby together. This will be K-Fed’s fifth child!

Continue reading original post…

Is that a baby bump we see? Kevin Federline‘s girlfriend Victoria Prince was spotted with 5-year-old Sean Preston at his baseball game in West Hills, Calif. on Friday (March 25). K-Fed and 4-year-old Jayden James were also at the game.

It looks like the pregnancy rumors might be true! The normally super-slim Victoria looks to be sporting a baby bump.

If true, this would make Federline a father of five! He is also dad to daughter Kori, 8, and son Kaleb, 6.

Kori and Kaleb’s mother is Kevin’s ex-girlfriend, actress Shar Jackson while he and ex-wife Britney Spears are parents to Sean and Jayden.

I’m really fortunate to have [Shar and Britney] in my life … and as mothers of my children,” Kevin said. “I love both of them very much. I still do to this day.”

Federline, 33, and Prince, 28, a former professional volleyball player, have been together for over two years.

Do you think Victoria is expecting the fifth Federline?

Filed under: Jayden James Federline,Kevin Federline,Sean Preston Federline,Victoria Prince

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

1. Shirelle

She looks pregnant but he don’t need no more kids

2. Tara

Hard to tell, but the way Sean is holding her belly it probably is true.

Kevin may be a horrible partner, but not one of the women he has been with has ever had anything but positive thoughts on his role as a dad.

To me it’s much more important to be a great dad than husband, sadly I struck out on both accounts;)

What does he do for a living that he can afford all of these children? Is he simply living off of Britney’s earnings?

• Tara

ProBably because he has legal custody of the boys, he gets child support from her plus alimony since he is with them daily.

I think he did make a good deal of his own, but obviously it is nothing compared to hers.

in a word, uh….YEAH!?!!! DUH. Not the way I’d like to spend my disposable income. Don’t like kids that much, sorry…in my mind 4 is 10 too many. Eww.

Britany was mistaken to go down the parenthood road with this guy in the first place, she’s paying the price alright, for every kid Kevin plonks out, Britney is paying the bill.

Wow, how many of us here can actually SPELL and manage to be grammatically correct? Not to many, apparently…SAD

4. P!nk

Living off Britney’s earnings….

5. Tazlena

Another baby for Britney to support.

Unless someone is in the advanced stage of pregnancy, it’s rude to comment and speculate on whether or not someone is pregnant. This woman may seem like “fair game” and “it may be “legal”, but it’s nasty and immature. She may well be pregnant, but what if she’s not …. how would you like it?

• lilkunta

@anon 4:49
      It isnt 1950 anymore, Lucy doesnt have to be pregnant and not say it.

It isnt rude to speculate about pregnancy.
      It isnt immature, do you know what that word means?

If I was fit & thin ( Missy is a former volleyball champion) & then I got a gut I’d expect ppl to speculate. Missy is like singer P!nk. P!nk is always thin & fit w a killer 6pack. She was spotted w a gut and she admitted she is pregnant.

7. Bella

First and foremost if he has custody of the kids (which he does) then yes he deserves child support. It’s a double standard if Britney had the kids and he wasn’t paying people would be on his ass! And yes the person who makes more usually ends up paying more in most custody cases! Britney chose to marry him nobody forced her hand into it! She knew what she was getting before she said “I do.” And lets face it, Britney’s not hurting for money!

• klutzy_girl

That’s not the point. I’m pretty sure Kevin doesn’t have a job anymore and is pretty much living off Britney’s money only.

• Bella

No the point is she had a CHOICE. She made her bed now she has to lay in it. If he doesn’t have a job this is nobodys business but Britney and Kevin’s. Call him what you will but based on pics he seems like he’s doing his job as being there for his kids. While it takes money to raise them it also takes love and stability. Hopefully they’re getting both of that right now.

• lilkunta

_Britney chose to marry him nobody forced her hand into it! She knew what she was getting before she said “I do.” And lets face it, Britney’s not hurting for money!_
      @ bella: Actualllly it is Brit’s post natal depression and anxiety that caused her to loose custody. If she was well she woulda have divorced him & got custudy. W/ her having custody she wouldn’t have to be paying Kevin $50k a month. Her prenup only gave him $500,000 and he had to return all gifts she gave him over $10,000 !

How many women out their live off their ex’s with no jobs specially the ones that marry celebrities or just got knock up by one.

If a parent is the primary caretaker of the children, then yes the non custodial parent should pay support. It does not matter which parent is at fault, the Childs best interest is what matters.

Both Kevin and Britney went I to the relationship knowing what they were getting on either side. She had a meltdown, he was shockingly the more stable parent. Instead of them ending up in foster care or at the very minimum full time daycare- if Britney had the means to financially provide for them it was her obligation. There are strict laws that oversee how the money is spent, in cases such as this every dollar must be accounted for. It would be increasingly difficult for him to utilize funds allocated to her two sons, to his other offspring.

9. A

That site you linked to about pregnancy rumors is from 2009, and they weren’t accurate at the time. I haven’t heard any more recent ones, but she does look like it may be true this time around.

Is it necessary to knock up every girl he dates?

11. LaKesha

His four children are well taken care of. He can have how ever many more he wants–they will be taken care of as well. Save your worries for children who need them.

• Suzy

His 4 children are well taken care of? He left the first two to skank it up with Brit Brit who later (I’m sure) traumatized the younger one while locking themselves in a bathroom and screaming and crying while the police tried to get in. Sounds like your definition of “well taken care of” is a little different than mine.

Kevin sure looks pregnant.

I have to say Sean & Jayden are two of the cutest boys on this website! they just grew into their looks and I love seeing pics of them, even if I don’t like either of their parents.

Oh my god please no! Please made she just take weight! not an another child! It will be Britney again who will pay him for this child! Anyway, the boys are super cute!

Here’s a thought – why not actually marry a woman before you knock her up!?

He can’t because then he would lose his spousal support. He’s not marrying anyone ever again nor getting a job. He’s set for life! He hit the jackpot when he knocked Britney up.

Good point. My friend’s mom gets $60k a year from her ex and will therefore never remarry. Can only imagine what KFed gets.

• Tara

He would never lose the child support as long as they are minors. I believe he does not get any spousal support. But some states do require the spouse to pay an allowance to their ex regardless of their marital status. For instance if you were married to someone while he was going to school and during a large period of their professional life, you are entitled to a portion of their earnings UNTIL the courts say no. It does not sound fair, but just say you were a 45 year old woman who was married for 29 years, did not work so you cup port your husband and the family, then he up and leaves you for someone younger. Well the wife is entitled compensation for all the years she missed out and it does not bar you from ever having another relationship or marriage again. Each case is viewed separately

not certain about the support arrangements but if he is only getting child support then Britney needs to do an inventory of where the money is going to ensure that it is going to her kids and not the other children he keeps having…

• Tara

In most support cases if the monthly allowance is under 8000$ they need not account for each expenditure. If the allowance is higher than that the court hires an independent auditor to check the money is going where it’s said. Remember though her kids costs will be much higher than yours or mine, based on security detail alone.

My friend gets $5000 a month based on the fact that she would be earning double that if she was back at her career as a lawyer. But since she took the time off to raise her child, the husband is responsible to provide the SAME lifestyle for their child, had they remained married.

16. alaina

wow five kids by three different women.

17. seeew

K Fed needs a Vasectomy!!!

I agree with the fact that Kfed needs to have his tube cut. christ. 5 kids by three different women is disgusting. Just because hes famous doesnt mean he needs dipping in all those gene pools. Ugh. All of tinseltown is about to be related.

19. melo1983

I think that’s great for them. As long as he’s being a great father and not a bum who leaves his kids then why wonder how he’s doing it? Congrats Kevin and Victoria!

20. Tazlena

I imagine Britney is supporting the children he had with his first wife too. I mean who else would be supporting them if she’s not. K-Fed must pass along some of his support money to the first wife and kids. So this new baby will be Baby No. 5 for Britney to support. K-Fed needs to get his tubes tied. And get a job. Even Jon Gosselin is out there working.

21. alexis

shar wasn’t Kevin wife she was his girlfriend.Kevin a good father.no he left his pregnant girlfriend.he hardly spend time with Kori and Kaleb. he has no job to support his children.

my point about an inventory of expenses was not to deny all his kids support but to ensure that he has to work to ensure all his kids have an equitable as possible upbringing. I mean seriously, how can he look himself in the mirror and call himself a man if he’s not taking care of all his children…afterall he is raising boys and needs to show by example what a man is…how he can raise his head up high is beyond me

Does this guy even have a job? I’m sure his income is based solely on the spousal support that Britney pays him. I would think the last thing he should do is have another child, but that’s just my humble opinion.

24. nicoleC

she seems get along with britney’s kids ~

25. suzan

OMG K-FED Should stop MEETING WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! every time he meets they are knocked up

Somebody please tell this dumbhead its not just about making babies, you are supposed to support them! But wait, why would he trouble himself to get a jog if Britney already pays for the other two and everything he does?! This guy is a joke and as well all of you who think hes a nice guy

27. Anonymous5

@anonymous 11:00. I appreciate when people have factual information. Helps keep me on track away from gossip. So I am glad Tara and anonymous 11:42 gave insight. No reason to cop an attitude with them. They were just giving opinions like we all do.