Tori Spelling & Dean McDermott’s Goat Group

Tori Spelling & Dean McDermott's Goat Group

Reality TV stars Tori Spelling and husband Dean McDermott were photographed with their adorable children – son Liam, 4, and daughter Stella, 2 1/2 – as they took their pet goat for a walk in Los Angeles on Monday (March 28).

Do you think the Spelling-McDermotts will be adding to their brood soon? The 37-year-old Beverly Hills, 90210 alum recently hinted at wanting a third child: “I think it would be amazing if she’s pregnant with her first and me with my third at the same time,” Tori said in reference to her newlywed BFF.

Last summer Dean, who also has son Jack from a previous marriage, admitted that he would love another child: “I would say that I love my family so much, let’s expand it! Plus, we make beautiful babies!”

Filed under: Dean McDermott,Liam McDermott,Stella McDermott,Tori Spelling

Photo credit: INFphoto.com / Fame

1. tiki

from the looks of these photos, i’m thinking the ‘mcdermott baby farm’ is back in business. tori looks about 4-5 months pregnant. woohoo if she is!

2. Bella

Yeah I agree Tori def. may already be pregnant and just keeping quiet for now. But either way pregnant or not it’s good to see her at a moe healthier weight! And Stella and Liam are just too cute for words! Does anyone know if or when their reality show is coming back on? I’ll admit I never though in a million years I’d watch it but a marathon caught my attention and I couldn’t stop watching! I think I mostly like watching bc of the kids. I love how little Liam talks.

Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood will be on this summer, they’re filming now!! And their new show, sToribook Weddings, premieres next week! :-)

3. Gina O'Mara

I was going to say (before even reading the post) that she LOOKS pregnant!

i dont know if she is pregnant but am thrilled she’s back to a normal, healthy weight.

5. Julita

who is “her newlywed BFF”??

• anonymous

Tori Spelling was a bridesmaid in her best friend Amy Colvin’s wedding on Saturday Jan 30, 2011. The ceremony took place at the Beverly Hills Hotel in a beautiful garden full of white, green, yellow and gray flowers.

she def. looks pregnant in this photo – if so congrats!! love it that they are so hands on and always w/ their kids. more power to them.

7. P!nk

Stella got so big and so cute.

Stella got so big! She’s adorable! Her & Liam!

And Tori Def. looks pregnant! I thought that as soon as i saw the picture with her hand on her hip…guess time will tell…

Def looks preggo – full face and hiding a bump perhaps with the ruffles !! If not she looks so much better with a few pounds on her.

10. Taylor

Look, Tori just gave birth to a baby goat!!! And you all thought she looked like a horse!

11. anonymous

That is hilarious!
    Tori and Dean walking around Sherman Oaks with a chicken and a goat just to get attention is truly pathetic. How desperate can they be?