Miranda Kerr Loves Her Post-Baby Body

Miranda Kerr Loves Her Post-Baby Body

Clad in a figure-hugging red dress, model Miranda Kerr flaunted her post-baby curves at last night’s launch party for the Victoria’s Secret 2011 Swim Collection at Club L in Los Angeles, CA (March 30).

Saying that she feels “like more of a woman now,” the new mom tells E!, “My hips are bigger…my breasts are bigger. I’m loving it!”

Miranda and her husband Orlando Bloom welcomed their son Flynn less than three months ago – so how did she get her model figure back so soon?

“I think if you really eating the right foods, putting the nutrition into your body and doing yoga and breastfeeding; those things have helped me get back into shape. I remember I was on the elliptical machine when I was pregnant with Flynn.”

Of course her new curves aren’t the only reward of motherhood!

“I’m really happy with him,” Miranda tells ET Canada of her new baby boy. “It’s just so magical and every day it just gets better and better!”

Filed under: Miranda Kerr

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

1. Ondine

Yes she looks great but that dress does not fit her well. Maybe a foundation garment or two would help. And apparently she couldn’t find a comb to part her hair decently.

I think I may be the only one who gets mad at these mom celebrities who say how much they loooove their baby bod. If I had a personal trainer, stylist, chef and endless free stuff I’d love my body too.

In the mean time we normal people have deal with the reality that things SAG and sag badly.

and I say good for her! good for all those young models for being good moms and breastfeeding! She looks amazing and true not everyone looks that way after having a baby…I was one of the lucky ones too and i too love my post baby body-isnt it better that way than to complain! i love having a healthy baby, breastfeeding him and being 96 pounds and im proud of that!!!

Can I have her “bigger” hips?

It’s sweet that she thinks her boobs will stay so nice. She’s bf right now. They’ll stay plump until she stops and then she better be ready for the deflation. She’ll still be hot, of course, but she won’t ever be pre-baby hot, but that’s why I think it’s so sweet that she talks about her new bod like she gets to keep it. Also, I don’t know her hips as well as she does, but she’s certainly not curvier than before in any noticable way. Again sweet that she thinks so.

This sounded a little (a lot) patronising, she’s not 12, And odds are she will stay like she was before, supermodels are called ‘super’ for a reason.

Except you are forgetting that she is a supermodel with loads of cash who could easily have a saggy tit problem fixed in no time.
      Plus, Heidi Klum, Gisele Bundchen, and Adriana Lima still have bodies as hot as they were pre-baby (and all still have continued to successfully model), but good try at attempting to hide your obvious jealousy with such a condescending post.

6. Angela

She looks gorgeous!

NO other celeb flaunts their nursing breats like new assets. No offense, she’s the only one that when she got pregnant, got even more naked, showed even more boobs. The prob is her son will grow up one day, and he’s never gonna think of you or even want to think of you in a sexualized way. the less you show now, the less crap he’ll hear later about his mom later from cruel friends and high schoolers.

Apparently this is the first time you’ve ever read anything about a celebrity, ever, because otherwise you’d know that tons of celebs have “flaunted their nursing breats like new assets”.

I actually agree with this poster. The only celebrity I’ve seen flat out naked is…ummm her.

Demi’s classic Vogue cover has her covering up her boobs.
        She goes on W with her pine tree nipples and is the only naked pregnant celebrity EVER…

she may be able to fix the boobs but what about the stretched out vag?

Says the person who obviously knows nothing about female anatomy or childbirth.

I’m guessing from your animosity of anyone who doesn’t support her, that you’re her mom therese. or her cousin, or her brother?
        Oh or an aussie! there we go

Yeah because she is constantly having photos taken of the inner-workings of her vagina.

Oh, and by the way, your vagina is a muscle. And like all muscles can actually be exercised back into shape.

I’m in medicine, and yes, when she gets old, she’ll be at higher risk for urinary incontinence and bladder prolapse.

that’s fact…but not everyone will get it of course.

stretched vag comment was a joke! lighten up sounds like you need to exercise your vag kegles anyone?

She’s hot!!!! Jealousy can be a bitch…obviously by the posts above….suck it up people…she’s hot and negative comments won’t change that.