Myleene Klass Introduces Baby Hero

Myleene Klass Introduces Baby Hero

Newly minted mom-of-two Myleene Klass took to Twitter yesterday to show off a sweet first photo of her new daughter Hero Harper, along with adorable big sister Ava, 3.

“World meet Hero, Hero meet world! One whole week old today! (Dads the official photographer!),” the proud mama wrote.

The 32-year-old TV presenter and her fiance Graham Quinn welcomed their new addition on March 25. Congratulations again to them!

Filed under: Ava Quinn,Myleene Klass

Photo credit: Twitter

1. Desiree Fawn

So sweet!

These names are getting more and more ridiculous by the day.

Who is this? What a waste of space. I think I’ll scroll down to the next 2 pictures where real stars are featured.

• Sara

Just because you don’t know her doesn’t give you the excuse to be rude, or mean she’s a ‘waste of space’. If anything, you are, with your imbecile comment.

Beautiful family, BTW.

I don’t know this woman but she’s stunning and her daughters are lovely. I like the name Hero though I would never have the courage to be so unique in naming my own child.

5. alaina

hero harper is a ridiculous name.

how could she pick such a boring, common name like ava, and then pick an awesome name like hero? most people either pick what everyone else is picking or actually put some thought into it, she did both.

7. alaina

I don’t understand why some celebrity give one child a normal name and the other child a odd/stupid name.like Christie Brinkley daughters Alexa and Sailor.

So what is is wrong with Alexa but don’t like the name Sailor. It’s the parents choice to name their children. Even children with normal names get pick on. Hero I would name my dog.

10. Zara

I also find it intriguing that she picked such a common name for her first child, and such a brave and interesting name for her second (like that celebrity who named one son Johnny and the next one Sundance!!). Although I love the history behind the name Hero though, I don’t think I’d be brave enough to choose it myself, but I would much rather read a birth announcement with an interesting name than one that’s incredibly common.

On another note, her children are beautiful.