Name: Paris Michael Katherine Jackson
Date of Birth: April 3, 1998
Parents: Michael Jackson & Debbie Rowe
Siblings: Prince Michael Joseph Jackson Jr (02/13/97) and Prince “Blanket” Michael Jackson II (02/21/02)
- She celebrated her 12th birthday at the Moonlight Rollerway Skating Rink in Glendale, Calif.
- Paris attends The Buckley School in the San Fernando Valley
- She aspires to become an actress
- In a November 2010 interview with Oprah, Paris opened up about her late father: “I kinda felt like no one understands what a good father he was. I’d say he was the best cook ever. He made the best French toast in the world. He was just a normal dad, except he was the best dad.”
- She practices karate along with her brothers and cousins
“It’s a wonderful way for the kids to see their father memorialized, and if you want to see the real man, magnify that over a hundred times.” – Debbie Rowe, on whether Michael’s children should see their father’s final film, This Is It.