The Rossdale Boys: Costume Kids

The Rossdale Boys: Costume Kids

Too cute!

Two-year-old Zuma was in costume yesterday as he and his famous family headed to a birthday party at Kidnastics in Los Alamitos, California (April 3). Big brother Kingston also got in on the fun, donning a furry tiger suit.

After the party the boys, along with parents Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale, made a stop at a park in Beverly Hills, where Kingston’s grass acrobatics seemed to keep his baby bro entertained.

Filed under: Gavin Rossdale,Gwen Stefani,Kingston Rossdale,Zuma Rossdale

Photo credit: Flynet

1. P!nk

I love these boys but I wish Gwen would stop dying Kingston’s hair.

kingston’s hair has fried…Oo Gwen is one silly woman.

3. Amy

I can’t argue with the comments about the hair, but what I’m really wondering is does this couple ever spend time alone with their kids, or do they need their nanny(ies) to accompany them on every single outing?? They are 2 able-bodied adults and only have 2 children — what’s the big deal going out to a restaurant that the need the nanny’s help?

So many celebs have nannies at their disposal 24/7, but there are occasions when they prefer to spend one on one time with the kids.

4. Rosie

I think it’s a little unfair to criticize Gwen and Gavin for having the nannies with them.They are both very hands-on parents,but I think it’s understandable that they have help.Gwen has said that she would like to do things on her own with the kids more often,but that the constant presence of the paparazzi can be chaotic and invasive,especially since she’s said Kingston is upset by the paps taking photos.I don’t think it’s that big a deal that Gwen and Gavin have the nannies with them,the important thing is that they themselves are spending time with their kids.

5. Rosie

A limited-edition Harajuku Lovers shirt is on sale NOW & there will be an ebay charity auction April 11-25.Items up for bid include vintage items from Gwen’s L.A.M.B. line straight from her closet,custom items signed by Gwen & a chance to join Gwen at an LA tea party.More details are at NoDoubt.com

6. Grandma of Four

Honestly, all the nannie commenters need to give it a rest! You would be amazed at the mother’s out there who take a babysitter with them when going on certain errands or to specific activities! My own daughter is one of those mother for help with her three and her friends do the same thing! This is not such an unusual practice! And, I can remember taking a sitter with me over 40 years ago! Everyone always had a really good and another set of hands and eyes plus ears falls on the side of child safety! I agree the hair is an issue and I hope it will be GONE by the start of kindegarten HOWEVER, as a teacher (grades 2 – 5 Science Lab), I can tell you it is not as wierd as yuo might think! :- )

7. Helena

I can’t agree with anti-nanny comments, since they are always around their kids, but I agree with the hair comments. That poor child has a head of fried bleached blonde hair!

“Kingston’s hair” again , again and again….
    Most of the people talk about this all the time…..
    Those kids are really cute

9. Rachel

Zuma wears the exactly superhero cape which Kingston wears in 2009! I love that these boys wear clothes another time. They’re so cool!!

If my boy wants to dye his hair , i’m gonna tell him no.
    But it is not worth talking about all the time , we understood

those kids seem happy and they are cute