Kids are optional. Style is not!
The folks at phil&teds thrive on ensuring parents retain a sense of self, just because they have kids they needn’t lose style. Enter the uber sleek uptown 4WD inline verve, the brand-spanking new edition to the phil&teds inline collection, with feather light handling, ultra compact folding; and smart recline.
What makes the verve hot?
- Sleek, compact design – curvaceous & verve-aceous
- Feather light handling in single or inline mode- Precision engineering and weight distribution deliver an almost effortless stroller experience in both modes
- Contoured ventilated seat system- Contoured for ergonomic support; ventilated for temperature regulation; a soft padded liner for comfort and support.
- Smooth, one-hand seat recline- Infinite adjustment from newborn lie-flat to upright 6 year old
- Triple recline double kit (second seat) – Smooth, one-hand reclining from upright to sleep ideal layback
- Dual front wheels, with suspension – smooth handling & pavement control delivered by airless tires, balanced shock absorbers, and dual front wheels
- Ultra compact folding- Folds with or without double kit, and self stands for easy storage
We are giving away a phil&teds verve stroller & double kit seat to 1 lucky reader (Total Value $819.98)!
One Easy Way to Enter:
- Sign up for our newsletter and get your weekly fix on the latest celebrity mom and baby news (current subscribers will automatically be entered)**.
The winner will be chosen by third party draw service random.org.
This contest ends Friday, April 8th at 7:00 pm EST. This contest is open to Canada & US residents only! Good luck!
Congratulations to the winner of our Charlie Banana giveaway: monkey.mommy!
** Check out phil&teds on Facebook & Twitter!