Kevin Federline Has A Daughter On The Way

Kevin Federline Has A Daughter On The Way

Kevin Federline is seeing pink! The ex-Mr. Britney Spears and his girlfriend Victoria Prince are expecting a baby together, and now it’s being reported that this one’s a girl.

According to Victoria, they’ve already decided to call her Jordan since they weren’t sure of the baby’s sex when they were choosing names.

This will be Kevin’s fifth child. Along with sons Sean, 5, and Jayden, 4, with ex-wife Britney he’s also dad to daughter Kori, 8, and son Kaleb, 6, with ex-girlfriend Shar Jackson.

Filed under: Britney Spears,Expecting,Kevin Federline,Victoria Prince

Photo credit: Fame

Who’s carrying the baby – him or her?

2. alaina

there are plenty of celebrities who have kids by different women/men. eddie murphy p diddy kevin conster rod sweart.

Oh my gosh, I feel so damn sorry for this little girl. She will hear forever how people think about her dad. And I’m sorry for Britney, since she so wants to have a little girl and her ugly ex-husband has the luck to get one

4. Sophia

I’m sure Kori will love having a little sister :) I don’t mind the name Jordan on a girl but I think it’s a bit much with Jayden. To each their own though!

• E R

Sophia, You wrote what I was thinking. I too like the name Jordan (I prefer it spelled Jordyn for a girl), but with a child named Jayden I think that could have been her middle name kinda tacky, in my opinion.

5. Jaclyn

Who cares about him & this other women they are only goid for eatting britneys money

6. Rebecca

Aww, poor Sean!
    It’s going to be Kori and Kaleb, and Jayden and Jordan, and then just Sean. I think that Jordan is WAY too matchy, and I agree that it sounds a bit trashy.

So, when kfed breaks up with this one, can he pay HER child support from the child support he gets from Britney? Is that even possible? lol. u can take the boy outta the trailer park, but you cant take the trailer park outta the boy.

8. Amira

Jordan and Jayden is a bit much! Congrats though. Nice that it’s another girl :)

Cabos, people don’t have time to trash him for being a manho because they’re too busy trashing him for being fat.

10. Cabos

I wonder why he’s not trashed by everyone like Mel B for having kids with 3 different people. Well, i actually shouldn’t wonder.

He really does look pregnant :D

I’m happy for them kevin makes beautiful babies. Sorry kori you won’t be the only girl no more.