David Burtka Takes Harper To The Doctor

David Burtka & Harper

Look at those cheeks!

David Burtka was spotted with 5-month-old daughter Harper Grace leaving a medical center in Los Angeles, Calif. on Wednesday (April 6). Her twin brother Gideon Scott was not with them.

Burtka and his partner Neil Patrick Harris need a bigger crib to assist with their family of four. They are currently selling their home in Studio City which they bought in 2007.

Filed under: Harper Harris

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

1. Desiree Fawn

Oh gosh, what a sweetie!

2. Alma

What a beautiful girl!!!

3. P!nk

I just want to squeeze those cheeks!

OMG those cheeks! I can’t even deal with how cute she is.

Harper poor who are sick, but she is so cute. David is handsome.

Having a doctor’s appointment doesn’t mean she is sick. Babies go to the doctor all the time for checkups and other reasons.

• Different Anonymous Person

But, she could have been sick. She looks sick in the photos, to me. Plus, her twin brother wasn’t there, and I’d /maybe/ think they’d both go for checkups at the same time? Because they are the same age, and it would be convenient? I mean, your average family would do that, I would think.
        But, in any event, who cares if an anonymous commenter on this blog said the baby was sick? And, the comment didn’t even have enough proper grammar/syntax to make sense. Oh well. So, if you shouldn’t complain about that comment, I shouldn’t complain about yours. So, let’s both complain.

6. NoH8!

I love this picture. That child is gorgeous. Was she biologically their’s or was it a completely 3rd party surrogate?

They are both so adorable. The whole family is cute

8. Anna

Awwwwwwwwwwww! What a cutie! Pinch!

9. noria

really the whole family is cute. i hope grace is okay. i like NPH & David together.