David & Victoria Beckham: Dining With The Ramsays

David & Victoria Beckham: Dining With The Ramsays

Baby bump watch! Power couple David and Victoria Beckham were seen dining out with good pals Gordon and Tana Ramsay and family at Fogo de Chow in Los Angeles on Wednesday (April 6).

The famous footballer recently talked about their baby girl on the way. “We’ve got a few [names] in mind, but we also said to the boys, ‘Give us some ideas.’”

Posh and Becks are already parents to three sons: Brooklyn, 12, Romeo, 8, and Cruz, 6.

Filed under: David Beckham,Gordon Ramsay,Victoria Beckham

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

1. E R

I LOVE Beckham! David and Victoria make some cute babies, especially Romeo!

2. bend it

I think she looks fabulous and healthy. Gorgeous family. Some peeps are so jelly.

3. AlexandraX

I definitely see a difference I’m her weight. She is very slightly built to begin with , so it’s not like she would gain a ton.

Good luck to the Beckhams

4. Brains

She is NOT due in June? Who said that?? All we know is that she is around 5 months pregnant. And believe it or not, there are lots of women who are BARELY showing at all until they are at least 6 months pregnant! Yes, that’s a fact! I suggest you guys here go out of your house a bit rather than just sitting at home reading magazine, watching tv and playing internet ONLY. Victoria has a body similar to an Asian girl body, which is small in bones and structure. Plus, this picture has been photoshopped! Need more evidence that she’s pregnant? Just look at this picture of her just A COUPLE DAYS AGO…http :/ /www. entertainmentwise. com/ news/ 59095/ Victoria-Beckham-Debuts-Her-Baby-Bump
    Nuff said!!

5. Grandma of Four

David and Victoria look great! But, Victoria needs to EAT! OB-GYN’s are no longer suggesting that mom gain very little weight! Those days are over! If they know it is a girl, she has to be at least 20 weeks along and this girl looks absolutely skinny as a rail! ??? They do have very nice looking children!

Victoria…She most certainly looked pregnant in ALL her other pregnancies…she put on weight and looked bloated like most women (still lovely but not fashion model slim). Something is up. I for once am suspicious.

I don’t normally comment on the size of a baby bump in relation to due dates, as I realise that every woman carries differently, for any number of reasons. But if Victoria’s baby really is due in June, I just can’t understand, looking at these pics, how she could possibly be around seven months pregnant!! She was showing much, much earlier in her previous three pregnancies, but I can’t see any evidence of a baby bump here. It’s just so strange… I am around the same weight and height as Victoria, and am pregnant with my second, and at 14 weeks, I have a HUGE bump. I mean, Natalie Portman is due the same month and has been showing for months and months, while Selma Blair is ten times larger, and due the following month… and both with their first babies. I’m very puzzled…

8. SensiblePerson

Either you guys have seen her for the 1st time since this pregnancy, or you guys really blind and cannot differentiate at all between baby bump or not! How can you say she has no baby bump AT ALL since this pregnancy? Every picture that you’ve seen of her since this pregnancy have been PHOTOSHOPPED to the max to hide from the public the fact that she’s got a bigger bump there. Go back and watch her on Jimmy Fallon, you CAN see her put on pounds and her OBVIOUS BUMP under her black dress! Plus, when she was in New York on Valentine’s Day, there are lots of pictures of her WITH BABY BUMP even though she’s trying to cover it! After that, back in March, when she flew to London, there are pictures of her on more than one occasion with OBVIOUS BABY BUMP! There you go. Like I said, either this is the 1st picture of her you saw which has been photoshopped, or you guys are just blind!

9. SensiblePerson

10. Victoria

I think some people just need to realize that every woman’s body is different and that no not every woman belly is humungous, she’s had three kids, and in either of those pregnancies did her stomach get really humongous.

11. Tara

Think Victoria is a great example for women. She is an exemplary mom, a smart business head, has quite the sense of humor. Yet still manages to remain feminine.

12. Calie

I she really pregnant or does she “use” a surrogate mum (it’s kind of trendy currently in the USA) ?!

I like Victoria Bekham, she is very stylish, but I have some doubts about what she tells on her pregnancy.

I like Victoria Bekham, she is very stylish, but I have some doubts about what she tells on her pregnancy, she is so thin…

Is she really pregnant, or does she “use” a surrogate mum (which is kind of trendy in the USA currently) ?
    I appreciate this lady, she is very stylish, but I have some doubts about her and her pregnancy.

What bump?? Hopefully she’ll gain more than 8lbs with this pregnancy, unlike the last.

To Victoria and David, please keep living your life your way and of course follow your doctors advice and not the comments on blogs! @all the folks who love to make their uninformed opinions! Victoria’s health is her priority and she has three sons she has been blessed to take very good care of so far!

I thought comments were being pre-approved from now on. Crazy talk from some people – or maybe it’s the same troll – really not necessary.