Is Nicole Richie Pregnant Again?

Is Nicole Richie Pregnant Again?

Is Nicole Richie hiding something?

The mom-of-two was spotted making her way out of the gym in Studio City, Calif. on Tuesday (April 5). She was wearing an oversized T-shirt that appeared to be covering a possible baby bump. The following day, Nicole was photographed lunching with a pal at Sushi Nozawa wearing another loose-fitting top.

Nicole and her husband Joel Madden are already parents to daughter Harlow, 3, and son Sparrow, 1.

Do you think Nicole is pregnant again?

Filed under: Nicole Richie

Photo credit: Fame / Pacific Coast News

Looks like s.w.u.b. To me

I would say it’s only the style of top, or a breeze, but for it to be on at least 3 seperate ocassions? Makes me a bit suspicious. I think it would be awesome if she is!! :) And to the person who claims to have met Lionel and he “confirmed” a new baby in September, if that were true, don’t you think we would have heard it all over the news by now??

Just so you know, wearing oversized tops is the latest fashion trend.

4. tina

Its true. I met her father Lionel Richie on Wednesday night here in Perth before his amazing concert and I asked him if there is anymore gorgeous grandchilden in the works, and he confirmed it that Nicole and Joel are all good and they are excited about the upcoming birth of their 3rd child in September.

5. I.

That would be great ! Thinking about third baby especially If you already have boy&girl is really amazing!!! I wish she is pregnant

Thats weird cause she said a while back that 2 kids close in age were tough and they were going to wait a while! Maybe they changed their minds. Hope they can make it! I know I couldn’t…you wonder why so many people get divorced??? Kids are tough….you couldn’t PAY me to have kids close in age:)

7. Shirelle

I think she is but Im not so sure. Nicole is very skinny and it does look like she has a bump.

Congrats to her if she is prego, but why does a celebrity have to dress in tight clothes to prove that they are not pregnant?! Why cant they just wear comfy clothes without all the pregnancy talk??

9. Alix

s.w.u.b.?

10. Bella

Maybe just maybe she is bloated *gasp* the thought!! I won’t believe anything just yet.

No, that’s just a little breeze under her shirt!

Anything is possible, I suppose. But keep in mind, when people are tiny like Nicole, eating an extra bagel at breakfast can distend the tummy :)

13. klutzy_girl

Based on this and several other pictures, I’m going with “yes”. Especially the one where she’s with the kids at the park and there’s a side shot.

LOL, she and Joel are extremely fertile if she is knocked up again.

14. Shellie

Well based on photos TODAY 10.05.11 in people magazine id say…yupp she is!