Sarah Jessica Parker & Twins: Girls’ Day Out!

Sarah Jessica Parker & Twins: Girls' Day Out!

These two are growing up so fast!

Hands-on mom Sarah Jessica Parker took her adorable 1 ½-year-old twins, Marion (pink bow) and Tabitha (yellow bow), to Washington Square Park in New York City Saturday afternoon (April 9).

The girls got to play on the swings and slide before grabbing a healthy treat and seemed to be having a wonderful time with their mom and attentive nanny. As they left the playground, Marion opted for a ride in her stroller, while her sister helped out mom with the pushing! Too cute!

The last time we spotted these two sweethearts, they were sporting matching coats on an outing their mom.

The girls’ father is actor Matthew Broderick. He and his Sex and the City star wife are also parents to 8-year-old James.

Filed under: Marion Broderick,Sarah Jessica Parker,Tabitha Broderick

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin, Fame, Pacific Coast News

1. Arianna

I love the description baby A in (pink bow) baby B in (yellow bow) wouldn’t it have been easier to say baby in shorts baby in dress lol.
    anyways, girls are so cute. One on right [yellow bow :)] looks to me like James more so then the other twin.
    And I have twin nephews (fraternal) and they have never been dressed alike maybe except a few times as babies. Now 6 they have 2 completely different personalities and styles. I actually think that’s important for twins to grow up being able to not have to always look like their sibling and to find their own indviduality even from a small age. That’s why I like how they’re dressed!

They look so different. They don’t even look like sisters.

3. Lioness

These girls are really, really cute, their pictures always make me smile :-)

OMG! These girls are so adorable! Marion is all Matthew and Tabitha looks a lot like her big brother James Wilkie. Sarah Jesica knows how to dress these little beauties. They have beautiful dresses. These two are my other favorite Hollywood twin duo next to Knox and Vivienne Jolie-Pitt. Both Marion and Tabitha are gonna break many hearts in the future. They´re so beautiful!

5. nicoleC

i think Marion is more cute ~~
    but they seems looks like dad !?

That’s just stupid. They’re both cute. Are you going to do that if you have children. Thinking that the one is cuter than the other.
      And don’t say something about my grammar or language because I’m Dutch.

• nicoleC

i think they both are cute
        But i just think Marion is much more adorable for me…….nothing’s wrong right!?
        i’m just telling my opinion

6. Coco

Twins just like dad

7. Sophia

Every time I see photos of Tabitha and Loretta I can’t get over how beautiful they are! They just get cuter every time! I agree with Anonymous 1:58; I think Tabitha looks just like Matthew and Loretta looks like James Wilkie. They’re just adorable! PS I guess it’s CBS’s call, but seeing as Marion is known by everyone as Loretta don’t you think that’s the name you should put in articles about her? Just a thought :)

I think Marion looks just like Sarah!

Yeah, a pink bow looks exactly like her dad. Good gene!

Idk how ppl say they don’t like Sarah nor Matthew. The brunette looks just like Matthew, and the blonde one looks just like their son.

11. Alma

I wonder how she manages to keep both girls happy when using a line twin stroller. I have on purpose bought mine sided as I wanted to avoid arguments in regards to whom should be in front. In the car seats they have had their own side from the beggining. With twins the biggest frustration ever is to try to keep both equally happy, and even then when you did your BEST, there is still room for complains.

Alma, you might want to start preparing your twins for life not being equal and them not always being happy. One of my twins is smarter and more athletic. The other is shy and has few friends. If they thought because they were born a few minutes apart that their lives would be the same, they would be severely disappointed by the way nature hands out the goodies. I think the line stroller teaches them compromise and patience. Even at a very young age, they learned that sister would get something she didn’t and then the next time she would get something sister didn’t. Eventually they realized that whining did no good and they learned to take turns and accept that just because they were twins, life wasn’t going to be perfect or adorable, no matter how often people cooed over them or treated them like they were special. Just saying.

• Anonymousmomfromphilly

Nice philosophy there. Tell kids at the ONE TIME in their lives that they should be allowed to BE CAREFREE and innocent, that “you better enjoy this now kids because life s*cks as you get older” What a great motivator you must be.

You must tell them there is no Santa, no Easter Bunny, no tooth fairy etc so they don’t get their hopes up too. Very sad indeed.

I agree completely with you!

Why don’t you just get rid of the dumb clumsy one? I’m a twin…what an offensive judgemental post. Nice to label and limit people before they have even grown…

• Tara

I am constantly amazed at how you MOM’S of multiples manage;) you guys are my heroes. I have a two year old son whom most call spirited and amazingly happy. I love him to death but it’s aging me quickly with just the one.

God Bless you and your babes.

12. Joy

AWWW The Twins are just 2 cute

13. Sara

They look so different!

So cute and precious, both of them and James is also a little cutie. Great little unit.

So adorable, they look like they enjoyed the park!!!!!