Hugh Jackman’s Gorgeous Girl

Hugh Jackman's Gorgeous Girl

She’s getting so big! Hugh Jackman was spotted out and about with his gorgeous daughter Ava, who turns 6 in July, in New York City on Tuesday (April 12).

The father-daughter duo were seen walking home from school alongside some pals.

We just saw the Wolverine hunk and Ava out with Mariska Hargitay and her sweet son August.

Hugh and wife Deborra-Lee Furness are also parents to son Oscar, who turns 11 next month.

Filed under: Ava Jackman,Hugh Jackman

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

I dont think she is really choosing compeletly but herself because her brother Oscar dresses the same way.

2. vivien leigh

Ridiculous to learn that you can be free and have imagination? Responsibility issomething the life teach us all every day, so dont be afraid- they have no chance to have a choice not to learn how to fall on their knees infront of rules, rules, rules and even more…rules. To be afraid of rules and close your door to the freedom is opportunity they will have. But to fly, to be creative, to be artistic, original, something nobody created with clothes is to learn to be loved and to love. I think ´what she wears is very original- everything, that we know was weird before someone…like the Beatles hair in the 50s in Germany. Like the Elvis dance, feeling the music. It was not what everybody espected- the ordinary structure, so many though its a chaos. Till they saw whateverybody sees today. I think Ava should keep her free chaotical spirit and never stop. Till she finds what she is obviously looking for-the best of herself. To give us it. To give the best of herself to the society. Cheers, girl. Dont stop and have a nice journey to the gold of yourself.

3. vivien leigh

Her clothes are ridiculous. A good parent won’t let their kids pick whatever they want. Who’s the boss??? That’s why the kids are so bad today; they do whatever they want. Parents don’t parent anymore.

This is what most children who pick their own clothes look like. It is so nice to see! All of the little girls in the same age NEVER look anything but totally matching. Ava has always had a strong personality. I love the story Hugh tells about how she would wave at the paps when she was three while Oscar was always the opposite! SO GREAT!

I love how he is such an involved dad – Ben affleck is another dad that is so involved in the kids. Marky-Mark (sorry I can not resist calling him that)… I love the involved dads!

I love love LOVE this family!

She is a real cutie and a super lucky little girl.

I love this kid. She looks lke a barrel of fun, doesnt she? Her outfit is absolutely perfect.

8. Kacey

Ava is so cute! I love her random outfits. Who cares if she doesn’t match. It’s nice that she actually gets to choose what she wears.

9. carolyn Robertson

Wow, she suddenly looks so big! So cute.

My 5-year-old picks her clothes – a skirt over a pair of pants, always. On a good day they might match. :)

I disagree, I absolutely love what she’s wearing. Good on her for choosing, and same to Hugh and Deborah for allowing her to express herself as she pleases.

11. Arianna

lol Ava is so cute but what the heck is she wearing?! I am sure she’s at the age where she is choosing her clothes but I do still believe in guiding the child to know what matches and what doesn’t, cute nonetheless.