Mom Jennifer Lopez Named Most Beautiful Person

Mom Jennifer Lopez Named Most Beautiful Person

She’s long been considered one of Hollywood’s sexiest stars, but Jennifer Lopez earned herself quite an honor today when she was named the “Most Beautiful Person In The World” by People magazine. She beat out beauties like Jennifer Hudson, Katie Holmes and Sandra Bullock to take the title.

She’s right at home on the red carpet and in her new seat at the American Idol judges’ table, but the mom-of-two says her favorite place to be is at home, comfy and make-up-free, with her husband Marc Anthony and their twins Max and Emme.

“That’s when I’m my happiest,” J.Lo says. “Just being able to touch my face and rub my eyes and put my fingers in my hair and not having to worry about messing it up. It’s so much better.”

The singer/actress also opens up about her adorable kids, who celebrated their 3rd birthdays in January.

“She is very girly-girl, just like me since I was very little,” Jennifer says of her daughter Emme. “She loves for me to paint her nails. She lays out her clothes on the floor like I do with my stylist and she’s like, ‘This matches very good!’”

As for Emme’s brother Max, “He wants to paint his nails too. Because for him, it’s just paint. He’s like, ‘I want the blue!’ Then Marc is like, ‘Why are Max’s nails painted?!’ But he won’t sit still so it’s only like two nails.”

People‘s “Most Beautiful” issue hits newsstands this Friday, April 15.

Do you agree with People’s pick this year? If not, who would you give the title to?

Filed under: Jennifer Love Hewitt

1. Cabos

She’s simply being in the right place at the right time. No talent needed. Although she deserves an Oscar for all her acting in American Idol. And this cover, is definitely PR work. She hasn’t done anything outstanding. But whatever.

I think whoever handles her PR is great at what they do. They have her everywhere now that she’s back, including getting her this People mag “vote”. Not a great actress or singer.

• Janna

I think you’re 100% right. I really don’t feel that she’s particually talented in anything she does. Her singing is so-so, her dancing is kind of stiff, her movies are generic and I don’t think she’s stepped out of her comfort zone once.

BUT… her PR machine is tops. She dabbles in everything and enough people buy “her”, the package. Good for her, I guess. Wish it was me! :)

Numerous cosmetic surgeries later she finally lands the cover she doesn’t deserve.

If she’s had surgery, she definitely got her money’s worth because there is no obvious evidence of surgery in any of her pictures. She looks all-natural if you ask me. The list of obvious and bad celeb surgery victims is a lengthy one, but Lopez is not on it.

4. SANY

She is pretty but certainly not the most beautiful. I can’t believe Megan Fox didn’t get it- she is stunning.

• Janna

Beauty is subjective, don’t you think?

Megan Fox has kind of an Angelina Jolie quality to her, and there are people who think that’s beautiful. Then again, Meg Ryan and Reese Witherspoon have a girl-next-door beauty. So it’s really all in what attracts a specific person.

I LOVE that they chose Jennifer Lopez! She has been in the industry forever, she is very talented in terms of her music and I actually didnt mind a couple of her movies :)
    I think she has awesome genes and is a genuine person inside and out. You only see what the media wants you to see, they try and make her out to be like some kind of uber diva and its sad people will believe it. We dont know her at all, and to judge her is very sad!
    Kudos J LO!!!!! :) :) :)

Yeah right. So how much do you think she had to pay for this?

7. Janna

Honestly, I watch American Idol occasionally and I’m in absolute AWE about how fantastic she looks. I literally pay no attention to the show because I’m too busy trying to figure out what Jennifer Lopez is doing to her face to make it so flawless. She doesn’t even have the “stiff” thing going on! Makes me crazy!

However, what the hell did they do to her face for this cover shot? That doesn’t even look like her. Something is very off in the jaw or smile, I can’t pin it down.

8. Annie123

It’s not hard to beat Jennifer Hudson, Katie Holmes or Sandra Bullock… doesn’t make her world’s most beautiful woman though!

She beat out Jennifer Hudson, Katie Holmes and Sandra Bullock to take the title.

Sorry these are not the most beautiful women in the world by any stretch of the imagination. These are holiday actresses who have cosmetic surgery, botox, and even than they are very average looking.

She sounds like a really good mom!

Sounds like a bunch of haters are on here. Beautiful doesn’t just mean the outside, it’s the inside too.

Really? Because jennifer lopez is totally known for her inner beauty, you know with all that humanitarian work with sick children and aids patients…NOT! Nothing in hollywood is about inner beauty and im sure jennifer hudson wouldnt have made this list if she was still a fatty. I personally think she looks like a sausage in the weight watchers commerrcials, but if her people paid for her to be on this list then whatever…